Reviews for A Flirtation with Fire
giggi91 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Can't say I saw that coming but she really deserved. Beautifully written and I shew a few tears at the end.
You should do a sequel (:
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Can't say she didn't deserve it.
kyri17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So far its good. You have a few quirks that you should smooth out. For example you dont approach transitions well. That makes the story seemed rushed and a tad off putting to the reader. It just takes a few seconds to fnd out where the story is, and with better transitions, it flows much more smoothly. Also, you have a few points in the story where there is a "sob" or a " nervous laugh" and you just write it. Instead try writting "she sobbed" or " she said while sobbing." again it makes the story flow muh more smoothly. Also Olivia say"whatcha hidding?" i dont think Liv would use this type of language, especially durring an interview. She is too professional. What i love however is liv's feeling on the matter at hand. Her fear of unleasing a beast and Alex's hesitation to approach olivia about it afterwards. You give the detail of there emotioms great and much appriciated thought. No need to take my advice of course. Write as you chose to see fit. This is fanfiction of course. Like i said this story is good, but it has the potential to be great. I look forward to continue reading.
pcp4202002 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
great job
thetamarine chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
omg! that was soo sad!
Badmuts32 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Wow, what a sad story. Beautiful written story.
lovesfemslash chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
wow I didn't sse that ending coming. Great story. I am a "happy endings" kind of person but that was a really great end. A sequel maybe? PS Thanks for the almost threesome, I started to squirm then was very disappointed to see Liv leave. Bummer! I would love to see someone write a threesome story with Alex & Olivia and ?(Casey/Abby/Serena take your pick)Anyone? Please? Anyway thanks again for a great story.
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
Wow.

This was really intense.

You almost made me cry.
VikkiT chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Interesting story! Time for the sequel.
Jaadde chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Great story! Update soon please!
cam101 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Good story!
Kendra23 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
I like your style of writing and the relationship between Alex and Liv, I just wasn't big on either one of them cheating on the other. But that's just due to the "happy endings" theme that the readers tend to like. I like how Liv made an empty drawer for Alex and how she wanted to give it one more shot. Also, how she made Alex jealous at the resturant by being overly affectionate with Abbie and how it ended with Liv leaving (just to have a sequel)-like I said, just wasn't big on the cheating - but that's because as a reader, I'm just a fan of their relationship with each other and no one else, so that's not your fault. That's just the reader.

I'm going to read the sequel to it and review that one too!
Paam chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
You have no ideia how I've love this history..

today I look at the page without willing to read,

but I quen I started I just coldn't stop

Sad end, but lovely history ;)

Do another history showing what happened next,

it'll be great
alexliv4ever chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
this is a very well written story, however sad it is... i dont think ive read a story that left them broken and separated. im not sure how i feel about the plot. but i will give you credit for the quality of writing. nice work:)
kyri17 chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
me likey! write more please