Reviews for Phantom Bride
sabrina chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
wonderful story. i want to read some more like this.
Bethan909 chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
i like this ALOT!
mikopriestessmayumi chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
This was amazing! I LOVED it! Wonderful story! Nice job!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
Do riding shadow!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
AWWWWWWWW! I WANTED MORE!
alwaysgocrazy chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
awwwww! another speak now moment! teehee
alwaysgocrazy chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
when i read the part about her telling danny not to get married in her dream, all i could think of was speak now by taylor swift. couldnt you see "horrified looks from everyone in the room but [shes] only looking at [him]" lol i could so see sam doing everything taylor says she would do if she ever crashed a wedding xD
alwaysgocrazy chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
i cant stop reading! its 3:45 in the morning and I AM ADDICTED!
beautifultruth92 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Awesome second chapter! I'm loving this story! Great writing!
beautifultruth92 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
great first chapter! written very well! cant wait to read more!
Cherry Blossom Slushy chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
I want you to do Breaking All the Rules!
sapphireswimming chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Hey- really nice story. I had a blast reading it. Your descriptions and writing style is really easy to read and flows well. Things were timed right and didn't seem forced, so bravo!

The plot was fun, too; you made it work well for DP. I can see Danny doing something like this, although I agree with the people who tried to talk him out of it. Haha. I felt like grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him until he realized that what he was doing had the potential to end very, very badly... like they almost did. Sometimes he is just that clueless.

But I really enjoyed the way you wrote for the characters. Tucker's go-between, Jazz and Val's sneakiness in getting Sam through everything, Sam's distrust of Danny, herself, and her feelings, Danny's secretive planning and plotting and loving Sam while watching things not work out the way he thought... It was all really, really good and in character.

It was a joy to read. Now I can't wait to check out your other works!

Sapphireswimming
EmoGurl 301 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
i like this im adding it
danny phantom loving fan chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
i like all of the story ideas, exept the last one. it makes danny sound like a jerk.('Breaking all the rules')
PrincessAlice1462 chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Okay I'm not so sure this is the question and answer kind of thing but I think you should do "He looses control of himself as you new story but like I said I don't know anything about this reveiw thing but here's my email:

But I have a question: will you make a series for the story you made wen Danny and Sam get married? I was just wondering because it was really good.

-keep up the good work! :)