Reviews for What's meant to be
The last sentence is so true!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it! :D
IvyBean chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
i should b asleep ryt now cuz i'm exhausted but ur story intrigued (big word!)me and i hadda read all of it. gotta say that i believe i must 3 it :)
The Fuzz 15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
You did a very good job keeping Sasuke in character! Those of us that write Naruto fanfics know how hard that is :) I liked it!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I. LOVE. IT! I would have slapped him and then... m... KISSED HIM! Bwahahaha! I love Sasuke! HE'S DAMN AWESOME! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Sasuke: You said you love me but... *turns to his emo corner* you are changing me for the weird eyed guy..

Me: *angry vein poping out of my for head* FYI his name is Zero Kiriyuu!

Sasuke: See! You are changing me for the Kiriyuu-guy!

Me: I'm not changing you... permanently! It's a temporary change, like with Edward, Ian and sometimes Drew.

Sasuke: Really? *with teary eyes*

Me: Yes you are the only one I'll love forever! *hugging him*

Zero: *crying anime tears in emo corner* And me?

Me: Zero I love you too, you two are the ones I'll love forever! *hugging him while still hugging Sasuke, and Sasuke poking Zero with his kusanagi while Zero pointing at him with Bloody Rose* STOP IT YOU TWO, IDIOTS!

Zero/Sasuke: I'M NOT AN IDIOT! *Glaring at each other*

And well... that's how it went for the next couple of... days. They are like little kids. And well, I love your fic! you are awesome!

reviee chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Don't worry, Sasuke was out-of-character in a in-character way. I don't know if it made sense, but okay.

I love it, anyways. It was a great story, and it made me cry at the end.
secret asylum chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
that was cute
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw, this is cuteness! SasukeSakura forever! I can picture Tsunade...
XxSilver-TwilightxX chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
RomanceIsMyDoom chapter 1 . 4/9/2008

I love all of your sasusaku stories! :D

LaDiDa chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love, love loved it! XD And by the way, that means i liked it..

I'm CalwynN. for your infomation! i'm just being Shikamaru today. Maybe tomarrow i'll go for Sakura or even Sasuke. But that would mean not laughing with Molly. Ooh! she'd feel bad. Plus i can't be Sasuke on a Wednesday! I hang out with her after school on Wednesdays! Poor poor me & Molly bored to death with DinosaurMan all cuz' i decided to be SAsuke on Wednesday...

Don't ask about DinosaurMan.. And DinosaurMan, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Bye! XP
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
it was a pretty good one-shot! i liked it a whole lot!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
aw that was really cute
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
"Me? Me what?" yup that was my favorite part. sasuke wasn't too ooc but he was a bit in the end. go to other chappie's now