Reviews for Medicamentum Tertiusdecimum
Nameless chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Great job! I really like you stories - and how you depict the characters. I'm assuming that Airelle is your own character? (Sorry, I never finished the books ; ) I really like her personality and her relationship with Snape. Friendship between a female and male without romance? -gasp- (-cheercheer-) The writing quality is amazing as well. Please keep updating and writing!
mystical panther chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
ok hears the thing. i read this even befor i new there was such a thing as that was about a year ago. i love this story in fact i looked through 756 fanfic about snape to find this fic!
i love it!1
S. Woods chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Anicula means old woman but this part
"... a millennia-old woman who was worshipped as a feline goddess by the Pharaoh’s People."
tells me that Anicula is really the Egyptian goddess Bast.
I'm in Ravenclaw :)
Stefynae chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Excellent beginning! I loved this short story. Many beautiful descriptions and amazing sentences. Anicula is a very interesting character, as is Airelle. It's nice to see a fanfic set when Snape was younger and he has a friend ;)

Many wonderful original ideas in here, also. The book was genius.

Off to read more...

Stefynae
rlaing chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Oh wow, I don't think I ever reviewed this one. I actually read it a long time ago, but I do love it. Everything you write is so perfect. The stories about their childhoods are very good, and fun to read.
samson chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
enjoyed this fic, off to read the others now.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
it's a little bit strange i dunno if i really understand the ending...
Robbin McGroin chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I study Latin as well.

Interesting story.

Vale!

Though I cannot resist leaving you with one of my favorite quotes-

" . . .si velitis rem horriblem narrare possim."

-MDP 7.44
Monitor chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
wonderful story! i love it!
Gedia Kacela NSI chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Wonderful story, Airelle, especially for a Snape-lover like myself. I can't wait to go read more of your stuff! Extrememly well written.
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Wonderful! I love it! ) You're on my favorites list! Just thought I'd tell you that. )
Airelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Points given to Danser and the others who got it. Slytherin in the lead. Where are my Ravenclaws? :)
S.M. Danser chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Anicula means old woman in Latin. I'm in Slytherin
Gnomish Librarian chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
This was GREAT! I am going to read through your entire series and I hope that they are as good as this one! This is extremely well done. The only tinyest unimportant point I would make is that I would have made it clear earlier on that Vika was a Ravenclaw. I thought that she was a Slytherin. Just a very very minor point. Overall Excellent, Wonderful, Lovely. Good Characterization. Super Nice.
Courtney-Christina chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Looky! I signed in.. what a spectacle :D I think I'll read all your stories... Airelle & Snape FOREVER!