Reviews for Fang Vice Addiction
great training method
FateBurn chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
good start
Galisaa chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Hmmmm... I'm a bit wishy washy here. I love the relationships between the characters and the new plot elements but the jumping between the two setting seems to lessen both of them. I can't get the full feelings everyone has in the future and in the present I feel it is either going to slow or to fast because of the all the gaps that are starting to lengthen. I want fuller relationships too. So far you fallowed a harem style which is great but those have always left me feeling empty because there is no really strong emotions. Your building them with Eva, Zero, and Robot mainly, minor Kufu, rest unfelt. Who ends up is all on you and the characters but I want whoever is going to end up I end up with them. Whether it is still a harem or not is fine (though I can appreciate polygamy) I want to seem them get to the admitting their feelings to them self & other, I don't need a lemon or off screen hints just the fact they knowingly like each other is what I want to see.

Along with the selfishness above I will ask for squeals too. :D
Sonanoka21093 chapter 27 . 4/11/2014
Well, it was certainly a wild ride! I really should be proofreading my newest chapter, but I just couldn't resist the temptation to finish the final chapter. I'll be sure to read the sequel next, for sure. Jeez, those last several chapters took so long for me to read! I loved Dorothy's death. It felt... right. To give her, in her very last moments, exactly what she had wanted all along. It was sweet of you, really. And I really hope that you continued the series of events that had young Dorothy by his side before you stopped writing the series. I saw that you stopped writing it years ago. It's always a sad day when an author abandons a story for other stories. It's a step above leaving the author scene like so many authors do, but it's still very sad. I wish there was something I could say to get you to continue it. It's one of the better stories out there, even if the grammar was a bit wonky at times in very specific ways, such as how you put commas before names. Really, what's up with that...? It's pretty darned strange. But I still loved every moment of the story, and I'll be sure to read part two for sure. Still confused by him never using twilight magic after that one time...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
I'm really loving these Dark Evangel segments. They really feel just perfect. They really bring out the feeling I was looking for in a Evangeline fic.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Well, that was interesting. Not sure if it was intentional or not, but I totally saw possessed Chao coming a mile away.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
It's nice to see that Eva's date is going to happen in this story! I look forward to reading of it
Sonanoka21093 chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
Aww, that could have been such an interesting battle. I have some points to raise, however.

Why was Eva able to use magic?

And... Well, why the heck didn't you take advantage of so many things?! You could have had Nagi witness twilight magic used by Negi! You could have had him notice the dark aura! And yet you didn't... I liked the inner thoughts of Nagi, but still, it could have been better. Something unique. I like seeing those little butterfly ripples...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
The nuclear explosion sounds lovely. I'm really starting to love these interludes, you know? They're just so... interesting! Incredibly so! I dare say that I'm starting to enjoy them more than the past scenes. ...I blame Zero for that. I truly enjoy her little reactions to affection. Especially with her trying to jump his bones just now, or whatever it was that she was trying to do.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I have been looking forward to this match ever since I realized that Eva was likely going to beat Setsuna! Although, I feel a bit gipped over the Eva/Setsuna match. You skimmed right over it! It could have been interesting to watch!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting twist. Meeting Chao's mother, huh? Never expected that one.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Day one certainly was longer than you seemed to expect it to be, huh? Then again, it takes way long in the manga, so it only makes sense that it would be.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Writers block can be such an annoyance, can't it? I've only felt its embrace a couple times in the time I've been a writer. Anyways, I'm looking forward to Takane: Evil Vampire!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
I liked that change! To make Takane take the kiss instead of Asuna, not to mention the new risk of a bite? This is gonna be great!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
That was certainly a long chapter! I can't wait to see how things go next time I have time to read! This is certainly an exciting story.