Reviews for It's a Hard Life
Cool.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great story.
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
so cute. I'm a DannyxSam supporter, but I think DxV would of been cute.
Silver Mayflower chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Heart Crystals? Not only is that really corny, it's nothing more than a big Deus ex Machina. It would have been much more logical to have Danny explain everything to her on his own, him being somehow able to convince her.

And if you really don't want to abandon the Heart Crystals, you could at least have Danny end up irreversably dead. At least it wouldn't be a Deus ex Machina anymore. Those only work well in parodies and humor stories.

Ah well. At least your spelling and grammar is good, and you use paragraph breaks; you wouldn't believe how many people won't even bother to do that.
Naomi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
hi Kirst, i loved the story. you made up a briliant way of Valerie finding out!

Good Job!

from Naomi
DrWhoFan10 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
aww! that is so cute!:) ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I liked a lot the little summary of Danny's life. Great job with Val here.

Keep the good writing.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
And I thought Valerie would be furious when she found out Danny's secret, but I take it you wanted to have a DxV moment at the end?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Dark Draconian chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Heh, hey, that's pretty good! Very creative idea indeed.. Mind if Iris borrows the crystal..thiny idea? That was so cool o_o

Anyway, lovely work! Though, for a quick critigue-not to be rude or anything-add a /little/ more detail, and it'll be perfect!
xBlackbirdx chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow... That was just... wow. I love this story! Yay first reviewer! Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing any of your stories lately - I went overseas and it was so fun! I got heaps of emails - alerts - while I was gone. Lol. Well, great story, caio!

Melanie