Reviews for Awareness
Yumi-chan Hamano chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I don't like yaoi but I have to say the story was well done. But write the third part!
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
you know, i didn't find all your masaru/tohma stories till yesterday. they don't come up on the search. but they're AWESOME!11 actually "Touma corrected him. “I need to make sure you get better, because if you’re too tired to do anything then how the hell will you help anyone?” sounds a lot like something in my story (D. adv.-saversbleachshaman kingyugioh) where Jyou says something like that to Junpei. but anyway, i really do like these stories!1
nicole chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
so cute!
halcyonide chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Kidiu chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh, this was cute! I'm glad you got the next part out!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Aww...
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
CUTE! Loved it like the rest! ToMaTo is just the most awesome thing ever! X3
SplashTOMATO chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Another one to add to the favorites list wai The warmth in my cheeks I feel from this... they must be as red as tomatoes _;;
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
You mean there really is going to be a third part? *squeals in delight*

That was just as great as 'Troubles', and you did a nice job with their characters. Of course I'm going to have to add this to my favorites list, as well, And I can't wait until I get to read some more.

Awesome job, Ice-Song!
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yay! Second part! I liked this one too. I think it's nice how you've made it a slow relastion that they care about it each other. It's very beleivable especially because Masaru would *so* do that. I wasn't so sure at first becuase I didn't think you could find a plausible reason but it worked out very nicely. Can't wait for the third part!