Reviews for Cyn Adeg Rhyw
pathtales chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
The irony is I lost my v-card to the first Die Hard XD
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I could probably make a joke about how Mr. Kaplan is a fangirl born in a mans body!

Awww that was so nice! I love how the parents walked in. They should know better (sigh).

(Dances away)
shortierockette chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
loved this! the ending was funny, too. **smirk** what does the title mean, though?

~ Elf
with a smile on our lips chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Haha awesome ending
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
These two are way too cute!

...although I have a feeling that Billy's going to be grounded for at least a month. (But that's ok, because Teddy'll just sneak in to see him. XP)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
...busted.
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
OMFG! That was SO perfect and hawt! My favorite fanfic of all time_
PremonitionKing chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was so great I loved the details that you put into. I love the sweet compassion that put into the story. Most story are all sex and like rounchy not cool, it was a welcomed differece to have a more realistic story. With the shy interaction between the two of them. Well well written. You should write others. Maybe a sequel *Hint* *Hint*
Mydaya chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like the beginning of your story because it was so in character that it's rare ! I love when they touch themselves and say sorry, that's so cute. But I think that the end is a little too "perfect".
Deddokareshi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

I applaud that

Well done

Yaoi AWAY!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
this was SO unbelievably hot! we definentally need more nicely written BillyxTeddy lovin' on here ;D~!

good job!
kitsune-flame86 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i luv this so much. great ending. "teddy, billy we forgot something." he he he can you do another like this one soon?
Bone Orchird chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Omg! My face is still burning and I can't stop smiling.

You did an wonderful job on this, it was incredibly hot and real at the sametime. I applaud you!

Lots of Luv-Bone