Reviews for These Days
MelHellion chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Aww this was a sweet story and I hope there is a sequel. ]
cathielove10 chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
I love it,what about the kiss Alex gave Lexa? write a sequel to explain please. I'd like toi know if Alex fell in love with Lexa at the would be a great change even if Lexa is seventeen, after all it's ficiton, anythig can happen.
idgie74 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I loved this story, is there giong to be a sequel?
Willowezra chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
I really liked this story. There hasn't been one where Alex found someone she could relate to during her time in WPP. IT was a nice change.

I hope oyu do write a sequel. I would love to read it.
L.Ludios chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
I loved this story and was sorry to see that there was to sequel. You write beautifully and made me do the two things that make fan fiction important to me: I laughed and I cried. I know this story was done a long time ago, so I won't beg, I will read your other works.

i had a hard time believing Alex was Okay with a 17yr old at a club, but suspending belief is really more my issue than yours

Thanks for sharing with me.
GB Keeper chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
It was great. You really need to make a sequel to this story. There's still a number of loose ends that have to be answered. Lexa is a complex and multi-layered character who really adds more to the story and makes this unique.
XaykWolf chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
Woohoo! I liked this story, and I think a sequel would be a great idea. I dunno if I'm too late and you lost your muse, but I'd still love it if you tried something. Anything. Please? XD Anyway, I still liked it. Don't stop writing.
strelitzia reginae chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
Good work.

This caracther you've created, Lexa, has great possibiliies; you know that, don't you?

A sequel would be fine and I hope you decide to write one, but, could you add some more Olivia in it?
BuildingAnEmpire chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Please write a sequel? :) I love this story! It's amazing, very different from the other stuff that's been written. Great job!
EagleRay chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
HECK YES! I'd absolutely love a sequel...I mean, I can picture in my own head what happens after this ending, but it's something else to read what you yourself see happening. IF you're worried it won't be read, fear not - I will read it with great interest. This was a very good story.
Kater85 chapter 4 . 3/31/2007
I'm a huge fan of your CSI stories, and since I'm recently a fan of SVU, this one is on my top ten list as well. Keep up the good work. Just wondering, are you updating this one, or is it pretty much done?
lishbug chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
just found this story. Its really good. Can't wait to read where you take it.
AnaDry chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
strelitzia reginae chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
good work! update soon, okay?

don't let this story uncomplete.
chawkchic chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
So will Oliva become part of the family with Alex and Lexa? I really hope so, I think Lexa could use someone like Olivia in her corner. I look forward to reading more.