Reviews for Only Time
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Awesome!
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Hm. Interesting twist on virgin pregnancies. I'm intrigued to see if you develop this plot.
Glitterfrost chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wow wow wow. Absolutely beautiful. *favourites*

*goes off the read the sequel with glee*

:D

Victoria
vanessadeanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Loved the idea of Rose being pregnant. Wish it was so. I would gladly read more of this story. Maybe from Jack's point of view as he grows?
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
aw, that's sad but also very nice at the end too :)
Something-French-Sounding chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
You should do a sequel, if you haven't.
eyliena chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
i thought of a story like this once - the doctor's baby after doomsday and all - but i never wrote it, and i never will because yours is perfect. My vision was kinda like the second baby, though. That was wonderful, and i hope that the next seasons of doctor who will give you the opportunity for more beautiful angst
Paige Fan chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Loved it. Was beautiful. Great work.
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
*cries*

aw... that was perfect!

Brilliant! Well done!

and to the sequal... YES! Do it! :D
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
*cries*

omg, Iloved that so much : )

that was absolutely perfect.

what happened to the doctor? : (

you should continue if you want to : )
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
interesting idea! do you also belive that rose was lying when she said she was'nt pregnant?

Please continue, i would like to see the doctor and rose reunited!
LinNicole chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I think...this is one of those one-shots that definitely deserve a continued life, a sequel, a second part, if you will. I'd be more than a little happy to see a continuation to this story. ... Please! ;o)

Seriously, I love the way it's written and how you're immediately drawn into Rose's (and Jack's) world. Very nice and I'm now crossing my fingers that you will decide to continue on with this plot bunny.
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very touching
Witch Nova chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I don't review much, I'm bad like that but I try. What I definately don't ever do is cry but you got me honey, you made the Witch cry. I loved it, utterly loved it. Keep writing hun, I'll look out for more of your work in the future.

Clear skies