Reviews for Rebirth of Madness
FlyingHigh 205 chapter 10 . 2/23
I really want to like this story, but for me since Aile and Vent 's stories are spouse to replace each other they would never meet, it just confuses me why both are in the same universe and they love each other. Though I do like their brother sister interactions the love thing threw me off as in the beginning you made it clear they were more like brother and sister.
JDH1080 chapter 17 . 1/16/2009
ok i understand that your employed but its been almost 2 years since you last updated please at least tell me if your going to finish this or not
SonOfTheSky chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
Man, this story is awesome! The characters are spot-on, the romance is... funny, to say the least, and the Chrismas Special just cracked me up. (Prometheus in a Santa Hat? Priceless XD) Fav'ed!
thelastsoldier21477 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
dude, I Just started reading this story, and it is good.

I mean, there were a few things that I didn't like.

For one, Vent and Aile curse too much for kids. There is just too much cursing in this story.

#2: I really wished it was rated M.

#3: Some shower scenes and the thing in Ch. 11 is great, but could have been more expanded upon

hence reason number 2

#4: I personally feel that Vent and Aile should have been able to Rock on with Model X at the same time. In the game, they both fuse with Model X at the same time.

All in all, this story is great with a few drawbacks,but hey, if you hate my review, do what you what man.

I like this story.
AtomskShade chapter 15 . 9/11/2007
Return to ur storys already i've been waiting a year for u to return u left with a major cliffhanger

Your loyal Reader NeoCopyman
Hikaru Matsumi chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
Lost Phantasm chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hey. Not bad.

Well, since Prairie is the one causing trouble for Vent and Aile, why not have Prairie go through the same situation that Vent and Aile went through? (In other words, have a new guy in the story, the guy and Prairie like each other, and Vent and Aile step in to do what Prairie did to them.)
ngrey651 chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Two sadists in one adventure. Yikes. PTSD anyone? Poor Vent and Aile...
LightMega chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
This is a really great story! Good humor, great fights, excellent accuracy... You've got ton of skill! Though in all honesty, the pairing of Vent/Aile is somewhat of a downer. Vent/Prairie or even Vent/Leviathan... Heck, Vent/Pandora would be a lot better n my eyes. But like I just now said, that's just my view. Regardless, this is an amazing story, and I can't wait to see the future chapters! Untill then, ja ne!
Keyblader Chad chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
so that's why there's been no updates, meh sounds like a fine reason for no updates to me, everyone does have a little bit of a real life (though i try and convince everyone i don't) hope to see a update eventually, but i won;t complain about the wait
Sydney Grise chapter 17 . 3/30/2007
Bro, we have the same deal of problems here. I also have a hard time updating too. Work can shorten hell of a time. Take your time and get some ideas from work then you can get yourself a chapter worth making. Come to think of it, I'm gonna be looking for a job soon. heheh.
Lightning Edgeman ZERO chapter 17 . 3/29/2007
Dude I feel your pain... after you get a job time management takes a turn for the worst... for a while. Update soon.
AtomskShade chapter 17 . 3/29/2007

neocopyman(ps i only write my sig when i'm really sad T.T)
Prince-Forte chapter 17 . 3/29/2007
Let me just say I know how it is to have a job and to be employed. Time really does grow short for you.

Even though it's taking awhile, and even though I'm anxious to see the next chapter, by all means take your time to make sure it's good.

As long as you're doing it, I don't care when it comes out. :)
AtomskShade chapter 16 . 3/28/2007
Where th fuvck have u been ur next friday was last month plz update faster plz u Teme...u have to read some naruto to find out what that means Seeing how u put me through waiting for a fvcking month lol A QUOTE From U Editted by me :Revenge Is Sweet

NeoCopyman(PS Teme Doesn't mean Pervert)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »