Reviews for It Hurt So Much
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Are you going to finish this? It is an amazing story.
LunaSaga chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Omg! I just found this story and now I know it's not finished.. I checked out even was your last updated story and my cheeks just puffed up! Come on please update! This storys awesome and you really did put them in their character, they are not the least not PC or occ! Please update soon and your plot is just amazing! I hope Ed doesn't fall for Winifred and that they go home soon!
The Curse of Forever chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
I've noticed that this hasn't been updated for YEARS! Is it abandoned? 'Cuz I rather like it and that would some as such a disappointment. May your muse hit you on the head with the frying pan of inspiration.
alchemichelper101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Dude. I seriously need you to update this story...and the other one "Alchemic Wizard." You're killing me for this long await! T.T

I really think you're writing is awesome that it would be a doubt if you still haven't published a book of your own yet! XD

You're stories rock!
Orange Singer chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Update? eh? eh? On this and my favorites story EVER, Alchemic Wizard? Eh? They are both so good...I would love a continuation.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Yes for full hardcore EdXWinry! That is so sad...though I am curious, was this originally a one-shot? It wraps up nicely, and it of course also works for a multi-chapter fic.
edxwin is cannon chapter 6 . 8/24/2008
this is beautiful. I can't wait for an update. Poor alphonse...sleeping in the same room while knowing what the noises he makes! I absolutely adore this! It is interesting how the gate wants the bomb to be transferred to Amestris this time...backwards! w00t! Please update this. Don't drop it on vacation...
alchemichelper101 chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
your stories are awwesomme!

Seriously, they're really great, superb and downright addicting.

I really wish you'll update this story and Alchemic Wizard. I luv 'em both...-beams-

Update soon! -cheers-
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Melissa...I need more of this story! I need more of your HP crossover! I need more story!

/whines loudly/

C'mon, your stuff is such fun to read and I like the dream scenes bunches.

*poke poke poke*
Laberinto de Cristal chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Hi! Thanks for Updating. Really, Thank you so much, but please, please, dont make Edward fall for Winry's alter... The real One is a lot better .

Hope to read more soon.

(Sorry, My PC refuses to allow me log-in)
Laberinto de Cristal chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
PLease. Keep on writing. We need more fics post CoS with Ed and the Real Winry (no clones) and your story is so good.

miroku-has-darkness chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
awesome update soon
Katy chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
Okay Melissa. It's official. You've got me hooked. Not just on this story, no. On ALL of your stories! I WISH YOU HAD MORE THAT I COULD READ! *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink* Anyway, UPDATE SOON! I love the whole Ed/Winry dream idea! And Gracia and Hughes! Aw! Update soon!

luv ya!

Katy chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
OMG! That made me cry it was so amazing! And I agree with you that I don't think Ed would be with anybody else... He wouldn't be able to be with another woman because he would be looking for someone like Winry and even if he found the alter-Winry he would just run away because he would know it wasn't her. Anyway, that was great Melissa! Off to read the rest!

Nexlei chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
the kids are cute... good chapter, please update soon