Reviews for Through the Foe Glass and What Severus Found There
Mystical G Panther chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Bloody crazy and amazing fanfiction! Thanks for the trip! :) I loved it!
Ms. Slytherin chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Holy hell these stories go deep! How do you think up such confusing plot lines and entangle them like this! You're fantastic! I'ts interested to read and try and follow along before the explanation (I read that first poem that comes up later with Hermione's dissection at least 4 times trying to figure it out myself. I didn't even come close haha). So awesome :).
Nessa Blade chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Wow...I have to say this has inspired me to continue my fic I would really like to get a hold of you and ask you a few questions since you seem to have a good take on this sort of story. This is really an enjoyable read.
quik-wit chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
COOL! i *heart* alice...
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Fantastic
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Wow.

I must say, dearie, I haven't read fanfiction in quite some time, but I haven't read a story as well done as that in even longer.

A lass I know as GwenTatham told me of this tale, and I must say, it's fantastically well done!

I applaud your work.

Keep it up! _
The Fluffy Ball chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Wonderful story! Not only is it wonderfully written, but it includes my favorite ship (well, sort of, anyway, if you're like me and think that a ship doesn't necessarily have to include romance or one of the characters liking the other one)!

This is one of the best fan fics I have ever read! Really.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Yes, this is a great piece of work. It makes my brain hurt to think of how much planning this must have taken-but I bet all the plotting was a hoot! And I must admit I love that Hermione ended up with a divinatory experience that will help win the war. I also loved your picture of her a the castle sitting among her books and providing the intelligence that helps them win. It was a lovely picture and I know why Severus was smitten.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
You have made awesome use of the various canon characters and their positions. I love Fred and George and Ron as the knight. I really wish we would see more of Ron's chess ability being important in canon. And Severus saving Draco was so heartwarming. I really hope Draco makes it.
Storms in Heaven chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Wow, the story, and the one before it were absolutely awesome. There's just so much going on. If you finished the HPseries for real I wouldn't complain.
PassingTime chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
As I said for your story 'Down the ferret hole' - EXCELLENT! :D

After finishing DTFH I had to see if you had continued or done a companion piece -which luck would have it - you did!

YEY! _

it is now 2:20 am which shows my reluctance to not stop reading.

I Love your stories!
LyssieJ chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Utterly brilliant.
Marigold chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Very, very clever. Love the literary allusions - have you read Jasper Fford? He seems right up your alley.
Jasque chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
I love your 'Down the Ferret Hole', but I am loving this story more. You're brilliant! The story is what shall I say ... exhilarating!
Miriam chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
Wonderfully weird. I loved this, have always loved the work of Lewis Carroll. My father read it to me as a child and was always quoting it. This is probably the most creative "fanfic" I've read.