Reviews for Where Once Was Gold
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I almost skipped over this story when I cane to it in the archives. I am so glad that I didn't.

This is, by far and away, the most emotional story I have read in a very long time. It's heart felt, it's beautifully written, and just captures the light in every situation. I love the fact that you incorporated the song into the story, ad the fat that Melena skipped the last verse from the song made me smile. This was such a joy to read and I hope that you are very proud of yourself for writing this xx
SkyHighFan chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
She actually died RIGHT where they found him although for some reason there was no body there like in the sewer.
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Nice. At least Ronon got some vengence upon the Wraith responsible for the destruction of his world and the death of Melena and him becoming a Runner twice when Beckett killed him.
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 9 . 9/21/2008
Sequel? Please?
Chubby Bunny the III chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
This was soo good i'm gonna go read the sequel now!
Obsessed Pam chapter 8 . 9/4/2007
I know I've reviewed earlier, but after a long summer break I've returned and am rereading this story prior to reading your follow up. And it's hit me afresh how powerful and beautiful this piece is. I may be repeating myself from earlier but I can't get over how sensitive is your portrayal of Teyla and Ronon.

Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
At last I am back from my summer break and can return to what I love best -reading; and if I'm truly lucky reading something that is excellently written - and this is one of those treasures. I'm just loving this to bits!
Obsessed Pam chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Oh this is a story to be remembered and reread time and again.

A sequel would be perfect.

Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
This chapter was poetically beautiful; so well written.

Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
The poignancy was breathtaking.

Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Great chapter and the flashback was so well done.

Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
My heart goes out to Ronon. Your description of his pain was so vivid I was cringing too!

Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh this is a hauntingly powerful piece of writing.

MovieDorkShowSpork chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh, I forgot to add; I would LOVE to see your video for 'Listen'.

And I was wondering if I could make a request [because I'm a loser like that].

I was thinking about Listen and was wondering. Would you do a spinoff sort of thing from that story? Where he DOESN'T die... But we still get the meaning and underlying sense of the story?

.. If that's even possible.

I dunno. I just hate the whole Ronon dies thing. [Heheh]. Glad to know I'm not the only one. P

Anywho. My request is over. [I kind of feel bad for asking] But hey... What's the worst that could happen?

_
MovieDorkShowSpork chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
So... You know... Sequels are cool... [shifty eyes]

Hah. This was a great story, as well. I'm glad that you expanded so much on Ronon and Melena's relationship. I also thought that she was an idiot for staying. And [go figure] she dies because of her idiocy. [Big sigh] It really did bug me.

Um. I was wondering if you had seen the episode 'Sunday'. In that episode Ronon talks a wee bit with John about his 'romantic' relationship[s?].

Anywho. Great story, again. Not as philosophical as your other, but touching, nontheless.

Can't wait for your next story _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »