Reviews for Chrono Guardians
XV-Dragon chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Awsome fic Sokai! Wish I read this sooner. Wonder how WITCH will effect the orignal plot of the game?

Is WITCH going to 'level up' and regain portaiond of their power or will somthing else happen to give them an edlge in the ifghts? (like weapons and such)
EmWithAChance chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
Where have you been hiding?

Anyways great fic here, it's awesome-o.

Oh and btw Happy B-day D
Anthiena chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Happy birthday. This fic is a bit funny, even with the horrible thing that happened in Heatherfield. Poor guardians. They'll have to visit the God of War. SPEKKIO! Hehe. Hope they don't mind that there's fewer elements... I hope you continue!
Graham chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I enjoyed that so much. I can't wait to read more _ I'll be waiting for chapter four with anticipattion _ x
Graham chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Yay that was great _ I love all the emotions you're giving to the Chrono characters, you've picked up all the little details. I'll look forward to reading chapter 3 _ x
Graham chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Yay that was soo much fun _ Just reading it makes me remember the game, espeicaly when you were playing it. I like how you've put it into words and can't wait to see how the guardians interact with Crono and crew _ x
Graham chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
o we just know something is going to happen here _ x
Sniper Fodder chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Excellent Chapter my friend. I'm excited for the next chapter where the Guardians are in the Inn :D

Hrm, I might have to check out this game next time I have spare coin on me. Sounds like fun anyways. I find this as a part comedy with the way you write some of their actions. It's funny picturing the guardians doing some of the things they are doing.

Oh, and I like the way Crono never really speaks. It gives it that old school scroll screen game feel to it. Keep up the good work!
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Lawl, I seemed not to have reviewed this chapter. Maybe cause I fail at life...

Anyways, Lol Now I'm not so confused! I've never played chrono trigger or w/e the game is you are x-over with. However, I love how the plot line is playing out. Your writting kind of reminds me how Pokemon would play out :D

Anyways... The plot thickens! I'm aready predicting plotline points and events from what I have read. Epic read!
Thozmp Corris chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Happy Birthday(Belatedly).

I am truely impressed by this story, and I hope that you will continue updating it more frequently then once every 3 or so years.

I do admire your ability to have Crono communicate with those around him will still maintaining his "Silent protaginist" status, which I admit must be difficult.

Are you going to start introducing the various techs used by the CT lot (Double techs and eventually triple techs included)? If so will you eventually include double and triple(or more) techs involving the WITCH girls? And Will they be meeting soon? I'd kinda like to see Will's reaction to Frog(who is one of my favorites, he cuts open a freaking mountain with a sword).

Also, how are you going to get around the whole "Can't have more then 3 people traveling via the Time Gates without winding up at the End of Time" thing. I know it's only a hand wave explanation to the game mechanic that only allows a 3 person party, but it's the only game that I've played that has any explanation of why you can't have a bigger party when you have more characters available; I'd like to see it get at least some attention.

I also can't what for them to meet Spekkio, if only for the whole "If I look strong, it's cuz you're strong. If I look weak, it's cuz you're weak." thing. (which is funny when he turns into a Nu.)

I hope you continue to work on this, and will continue to keep (If not exceed) the standard of quality you have already set in your work.

- The Arabian Cowboy/Knight Thozmp Corris.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Awesome update.

Would've waited forever for it if had to.

A great job in telling what went on in this.

Eager for updates whenever they may come.
lost prince chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Happy birthday and wish you a long and happy life.

Though I dont know the game, the story up to now looks very nice.

Will be looking forword for it's update.
DREAMCOLE chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Yes! You finnaly updated! And it was great!

Hopfully I won't have to wait to long for the next update
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
FINALLY! XD I've been WAITING for you to continue with this, even if I haven't played the game. But where is Irma? Where is Marle? Can they save this Leene lady? What about the girl's powers? And GO HAY LIN! XD "dances" Can they save the timeline? They'd better, so glad to see that you're back in the game and YAY FOR CHRONO TALKING MORE XD What's next? What'll happen next? Oh I do hope more happens soon _
Lennex chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Great chapter. I love how you have all the actual conversation from the game in here, it makes me smile. even the chambermaids outside the bedroom. classic hehe. Cant wait till we meet Frog and maybe the guardians will join up with or heroes. Untill next chapter. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!