Reviews for The Ultimate Game
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was a fun romp with Death.

Thanks for posting.
Steve2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Funny. Enjoyable. I liked it. I'm going to see if you have any more. This is going on my fav's list. Keep up the funny work!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hilarious!

Surprisingly Fudge kept his remarks tasteful and avoided mentioning how he died entirely. There was no attempt to steal the glory or use the funeral for political gain. “…And so it gives me great pleasure to give the Order of Merlin First Class to all of our valiant warriors who died to bring us freedom and peace.”

“Really?” Harry threw his coffin open and sat up. “Hey Kevin, Remus, wake up! They’re giving us a medal.”

“Whoo-hoo!” and “Cool!” came from the coffins on either side of him.

“Does it come with a cash prize?” Bill’s voice asked.

“Nope, the ministry’s too cheap for that.” Tonks called out. “Now shut up so I can go back to sleep.”

*falls around laughing*
Story-Breach chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I dont get the last part... “That is not dead which can eternal lie. Yet with strange aeons even Death may die.”? Please update another chapter and help me understand that part. :D
doodlekitt chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
the "That is not dead... death may die" quote... did you get that from Princess Resurrection? Or did they get it from somewhere else too? Funny story by the way, I love your stuff.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Lol. I haven't come across this yet but I shoulld have seeing as to your fluffy white kitty fic.

Love the cheating death stuff, and the random muggleborn gave it a little spice. LOL.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
A thousand lashes, with a wet noodle (but razor tipped), for that idea about Death playing "Twister". -{

Nice story and it seems like something Rorschach would write.
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
HAHA nice...
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
LOL!

Loved it!
Toebang chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It was a fn read, thanks for writing.

~Tobang
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Cute! Harry cheats really well.
Dishonorable chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Awesome start; please update very soon!
Jamie46 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
hahaha :) that was great. I rather enjoy these Harry v. Reaper fics; this was another good one. Yay for Kevin with his "rock" music. ;) hehehe. And that was quite the cleverly-phrased deal that Harry made with Malfoy. ;) way to go. I'm off to go read some more of your work. Great job, and thanks for sharing!
winnifred chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
that...that...that was ...that was so HILARIOUS!omg i was laughing all the way through! great job!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/10/2006