Reviews for The Door to Chaos
WraithSympathizer chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
I realize it's probably been a while since last... But this story is absolutely AWSOME and I would really like to know what happens next!

please :)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
Oh...Creepy. Much liked. Can we see more? Keep writing!
Mss Potter chapter 20 . 8/11/2008
plz...I'm begin' u update soon I love it and I need to know who Riddick is intrested in XD
Beth Weasley chapter 20 . 4/22/2008
Oh, hell. o.O; The Order is SO in for it now. And I'd be willing to bet that Scrimgeour's nifty little compulsion is all shot to hell now. I'd be interested in seeing more of this!
Needless Noodles chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
Aye, very interesting.
Oxymironic chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
That was bloody hilarious. Especially the part where Kreecher splinched himself.
Anna's pastime chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
neat concept!
NefariousImp chapter 20 . 12/7/2007
Please please finish! This is the first HP and Riddick crossover I've ever read and you're pulling it off beautifully! I love everything about it, esp how he likes the thestrals so much. It's fitting.
Lady FoxFire chapter 20 . 8/26/2007
Please tell me this is not a dead fic! I just found it and I love it! Please update soon
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 20 . 7/11/2007
oh come on! no more cliffies! Please update very soon!
Abby Ebon chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
You end it here? Of course you do...-sighs- well, at least I'll be thinking on how he gets out of this. So he's been gone what, two days? One and a half? Any longer and Hogwarts students will start asking questions- and something will leak to the press, unless Dumbledore made up some sort of excuse. Hmm. Which would alert the miniter that his perfect plan is falling into itty-bitty pieces. Hmm. Fun.
Abby Ebon chapter 19 . 6/22/2007
-Winches- That is _never_ good- for someone. Riddick reactiong without thinking I mean.
Abby Ebon chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
Yipes, near full moon Moony angery not good at all. Not to mention Riddick is out of it- and they don't believe Sirius when it really is Sirius. I wonder if there is some sort of spell for this, so that something happens outwardly when Sirius or Riddick take control- otherwise, they'll be walking on eggshells. T'would be funny though.
Abby Ebon chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
Well, I guess I was right about it no ending well. Btw, you forgot italics and 'plus' Riddicks and Sirius's thoughts at the bottom of this chapter.
Abby Ebon chapter 16 . 6/22/2007
And Riddick is back- and Tonks doesn't think Sirius is really in Riddick- and who could blame her? And Riddick licking Tonks, ouch, Moony is no doubt _not happy_. Riddick is somewhat overreacting- yet I would be too - so I really don't blame him for it, only his overraction is more interesting...