Reviews for How long?
Roseteags chapter 16 . 4/15
I can't explain how sad I am that this is over. It has easily become my favorite fanfiction, and I have read a lot. I read this is one sitting until 2:30 in the morning, even though I had to get up early, that's how much I liked it. Thank you for writing this!
SleepEatRead chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
meldisil chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
I was absolutetly captivated by ur story. I couldnt stop reading it for hours. And now sadly Im finished. Sadly I couldt find the link to ur homepage. I really would love to read the sequel. Does it still exist?
tadah2 chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
I enjoyed this! Thanks!
tadah2 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I really don't understand this chapter.
tadah2 chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Ohh snap.
tadah2 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Bahaha, that was semi-funny, semi-mortifying, and semi-sexy. Good job.
tadah2 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
tadah2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hmm, off to a good start...
Cempasuchil chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
This. Is. AWESOME! I absolutely adored the build-up in the first few chapters, especially the sincere, panicky affection between Aerwain and Haldir that felt so accurately, wonderfully awkward. And when she found Haldir at the wedding like that, I felt personally affronted. I also like that you didn't needlessly draw the story out, somewhat short and very sweet. Bravo!
bonniebeast chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I totally loved this fic!i'm officially a haldir fan now!
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
To be honest when I first started reading this story I wasn't sure if I would like it but the more I read the more I fell in love with it. I am very impressed with how this story developed. At first I loved Haldir, then loathed him, then pitied him and then loved him once more. VERY well done!
KittyKath chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Still lovin' it!but I feel terrible for being so insanely jealous of Aerwain but who can really blame me? ;)
KittyKath chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I love your story so far but I have notice some mistakes and places in the plot and conversations that don't make alot of sense.I was wondering if you ever thought of getting a is easy to miss mistakes in your own work and a second pair of eyes may catch what you have being said this story has potential. Please keep lovin' it!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 9/28/2010