Reviews for Too Much
Ayjah chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
What a terrific one shot :)
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I loled at the hair :D This was very cute; I love how you write these two, it's only a pity you haven't done more...
heka chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
hm one of the better susan/lubsang stories that i've read and there arent many in pity. they have so much potential. hahaha wonderful flowy writing. very in character. much love for this :)

cookies for the lovely writer!
grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
a nice little one-off. the sense of charater is strong; pratical susan, romantic lobsang, curious child. good. nice long words - did you know i just have a thing for long words? they make me happy. why say fizzy when you can say effervescent? - ans good sensous detail. my advice is keep writing - i'll look out for more.
Wolfe Shadowfire chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
ohk, so i havnt read many Susan books. so i dont know how the boy is...PLEASE TELL ME! WAH! also While I know the point of it is to be short is there anyway I could talk you into writing more?
rachel chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Keep going!I love this romance. I couldn't believe "Theif of T ime" ended that way. Thank you!
A Markov chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I guess love can fluster even death. (well, death's granddaughter anyway.) Enjoyed it.

Alex
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Lobsang/Susan! Hurray! And so well written. I love the sensual feel of it and the description of Susan's emotions.