Reviews for Grounded on the Edge of Reality
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Omg I LOVE IT! You are a genius.
Lunael chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Interesting pairing, good story - well-written, sensual, easy to read. What else is there to say? Thank you for the good reading time
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Wow... I love this. I really, really love your writing! To top that off, you choose to match it with one of my all-time favorite parings. This was truly inspiring! In fact, I might just write one of my own (If I can come up with something that at least resembles a plot, then yes.) Might I suggest you continue writing about this pairing? They're just so lovable :3. Anywho, thanks for the wonderful story! Sincerely,

xMysterious Darknessx
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I told you I would read your story. It was awesome! BTW, this is passiondiva05 from LJ :D I absolutely loved this. It was amazing! LOVED LOVED LOVED it!

You did an excellent job with both characters because that's exactly how I see the two of them. Reeve as the silent lover of Vincent and Vincent as the one who isnt sure that he has anyone to care for him since Lucretia. Man. All the emotions...everything was just right on! I'll leave you some comments on LJ too.

Def a favorite and you should write more. You really are an excellent writer:]
Yvanna Irie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Again, very in character with Vincent, but I think you might have gone just an itty-bit overboard with Reeve. There's not much more I can say about this, except that this is just absolutely fabuolusly written. (and that I can't get my mind over this and "Hovering on the edge of twilight". I'll be stuck with them for the rest of my life.) (Not complaining though.)
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aw that was so sweet!
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
ano sa...kawaii...i love how you portrayed the emotions so well. though i haven't seen this pairing before. a shame i reckon. maybe you could write up another one?
GreenEyedFloozy-BackInBusiness chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Amazing! Great pairing, perfect story, I love how you mastered sorrow without emo. Brilliance!
D.G.Arrow chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Truly wonderful. I'm an avid Vincent/Reeve fan. The way you portrayed Reeve as the uncertain and timid one was beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Please write more, I must say this is one of my favourite stories so far.

(Really, there does seem to be something between Vincent and Reeve in DoC doesn't there?)
Songwind chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow. You know, the first time I went through DoC I couldn't help but think how close Reeve and Vincent seemed in the game... and the fandom writing for this pairing seems to be growing wonderfully.

I really enjoyed this fanfic; it was sweet, and cute, and had a nice little touch of Reeve!angst... which was refreshing, as it wasn't VINCENT angsting for once. I'd like to read more of this pairing from you, if you ever feel so inclined as to write more.. Your writing style was very smooth. 3

Hope to read more from you soon!
Silver-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
So cute. I love how you wrote it.