Reviews for Together While Apart
Hells Bells chapter 12 . 4/19
Hi hope you are okay.I have a confession ,I haven't read this story sorry .I am a huge fan of ncisfanfiction and your stories are some of my absolute favourites and I miss update " ground rules "it was such an incredibly exciting story and I was gutted when updates stopped.I really hope that life is being good to you and wish you all the PLEASE post any more ncis stories you have.. .PLEASE.
GilmoreatHeart chapter 12 . 3/11
Wow. I was so happy to return to this site and find this story updated. Your writing is fantastic and the relationship between Rory and Logan in this story is epic. You've somehow made it amazingly interesting but lacking fights and drama. I love it! Please continue updating!
merderluvr chapter 12 . 3/7
I applaud your skills and can't believe how well written this is, especially for a non-native speaker. I could never dream of doing that. You did awonderful job writing this story and conveying all the love and adoration Rory and Logan have for eachother as well as the bumps along the way that they had to work through. I loved when they got to the Independence Inn. Thank you do much for writing this.. I look forward to more of this story. Your version of their wedding and vows should be beautiful.
merderluvr chapter 8 . 3/6
This was so romantic. I loved the meaning of the sapphires and the pro and con list leading to the proposal, and the proposal itself. You did a great job showing how much Rory has changed Logan over the years and how perfect they are suited to one another in body mind and soul. It was definitely much better than the shows outcome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Snoopywashere chapter 12 . 3/2
Hi. I see it has been a while sine the last posting, but I really hope there will be more soon! Very soon! You have a great flow to your story, and I am really looking forward to reading the next chapters. I want to ready about the execution of the wedding plans, the wedding, the honeymoon and the beginning of their new life together. Please say you'll continue this soon. Thank you for a lovely story.
anime07 chapter 10 . 1/24
And it's finally time to tell the parents! I love how Logan is aware about the importance of winning Lorelai's approval to be with Rory. It shows how much he pays attention to what is important to her. Unlike how many GG fans who dismiss Logan as some brat who doesn't care about his surroundings, I've always thought among all Rory's boyfriends, he's the one who really made an effort to enter Rory's world. And that is really something, especially for someone like Logan who used to act like a jerk around Marty

P.S. Logan being self conscious and worrying about having his way with Rory under her parents' roof is the cutest! Seeing Mr. Life and Death Brigade squirming but (inevitably) giving up to Rory's wiles is to die for!
anime07 chapter 9 . 1/24
The stooges insistence to be in the picture is hilarious! Top that with the competition to be Logan's best man lol. I wanna see more Finn and Colin's antics as they fight for that role and I totally want to read about their reaction once Logan tells them that they are both going to be thr best man. I'm sure Colin will have no qualms but Finn being Finn, I can imagine how he'll throw a tantrum for having to share the spotlight
anime07 chapter 8 . 1/24
Omg that's just the cutest and most adorable proposal in the history of all proposals! And that, gentlemen, is the way to propose to the love of your life! All the details are just perfect! You can totally see that Logan did everything to make Rory unable to say no hehe. I just love how it was so intimate and thoughtful. This made up for the disaster of a proposal Logan did at the ending of season 7. I think this shows the real Logan, sweet, thoughtful, caring and loving :). I just can't wait to read about their wedding! Please update really soon!
anime07 chapter 7 . 1/24
One of the loveliest chapter so far~! Their reunion just exudes so much love and longing, just reading about it puts a smile on my face :). And Rory's jealousy and them making up after is just adorable! The friendship rings are also a great sign of then being on the same page. Way to go for this lovely power couple~
anime07 chapter 6 . 1/24
This chapter just shows how for Logan, Rory will always comes first. No matter if he's in the middle of a business deal or something, he always has time for her :). Also, I've always thought that Logan loves Rory more than Rory loves him, (not to say thar Rory's not head over heels for him, he just seems so smitten) but Rory still wanting to spend more time with Logan, choosing him over Lorelai, makes me feel that maybe they are actually on the same level :)
anime07 chapter 5 . 1/24
I can totally imagine making love all night (and day) long! And parting sure sucks :(. I just can't wait for them to finally be reunited for good.
anime07 chapter 4 . 1/24
Lol I can't believe Rory did not only get Finn and Colin hook on this grand surprise of hers for Logan's "birthday" but also a captain! Btw, I noticed he has the same surname as Logan's doctor when he got hospitalized for base jumping in Costa Rica, any chance that theu are related? Lol. Still, I looove Rory being so thoughtful to logan when it's supposed to be her day. Just shows that they are so together, one person's big day is the big day of the other as well :)
anime07 chapter 3 . 1/24
Logan's need to come clean to Rory about the touchiest subject is just so damn sweet! The way he's so honest and vulnerable toward her is to die for :)~! Also, would want to read some snippets of their conversation at the end *wink wink*.
As you may have noticed, yes i intend to leave a review for all chapters for this story of yours because I think a story of this caliber will not be done full justice with me just reading it repeatedly. Also, of course in the hopes my writing a reviee for all chapters will encourage you to update this wonderful story lol. Looking forward for more!
anime07 chapter 2 . 1/24
Aaw this pencilling in effort of theirs to make it through the long distance is just so ADORABLE! On top of that, the way you subtly show how they pay attention to the smallest of details about each other is remarkable, with Logan knowing Rory's habit of going early to class on her first day and Rory noting how Logan do not usually take long calls at this hour.
anime07 chapter 1 . 1/24
Until now, I'm still in this Rogan craze and I can't help but re-read your story 'cause I just love it so much! I love every bit of this chapyer, from Logan's genuine concern for Rory and for Logan and Rory's effort to make their relationship last.