Reviews for Together While Apart
Festis7 chapter 10 . 8/15
Time to finnish this one too right ?! ;-)
nathalia.silva chapter 10 . 8/12
Ooo my God! I simply love your stories. I've always been in love abou Logan, he's just a perfect guy and you just describe him exacly the way I've always imagine him. He definitely is my dreams guy... ;-P

Anyway, I just want to thank you about this Season 7, it's definitely much better than the real one. They sucked the end off the history for everybody. So please why woldn't you finish this one? I need more, much more Rory and Logan... They're so perfect together
chelsbaby chapter 10 . 5/24
The worst part about looking through the archives is finding incredibly well written fan fics that aren't finished haha. But seriously, if you see this, this story is fantastic. One of the best Rogan stories out there.
This is seriously one of my favorite Rogan fic. Really wish to see this get updated... I have read this story multiple times now. Cannot get enough of it! The Christmas was so sweet and the proposal was absolutely perfect!
Roganforlife chapter 10 . 3/3
Next chapter!
TinkStar87 chapter 10 . 2/12
Loving this story and it REALLY needs an update! Hope you do soon. Read ya Later ;)
ImTheNana chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before, so I'm putting it on this chapter, instead of the last one...having said that... Please update this! I love how you've written their relationship and Logan's dealing with his father. This by far, one of the best Rogan fics I've read! I sure hope you can update soon!
Droolia chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Beautiful proposal. Maybe if he did it that way in the show, she wouldn't have said no.
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Great story, I hope you plan to update/finish it, soon!
Mm chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Update!
melissamax22 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
UPDATE SOON LOVED IT X
YaleAceBella12 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Please write more...
Josette1807 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Lovely story, are you going to finish it?
Always Brooke chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
That was the best proposal I've ever read! It was just so Rory&Logan. It was perfect!
e13 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013