Reviews for Together While Apart
ImTheNana chapter 9 . 10/23
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before, so I'm putting it on this chapter, instead of the last one...having said that... Please update this! I love how you've written their relationship and Logan's dealing with his father. This by far, one of the best Rogan fics I've read! I sure hope you can update soon!
Droolia chapter 8 . 9/6
Beautiful proposal. Maybe if he did it that way in the show, she wouldn't have said no.
ImTheNana chapter 10 . 1/1
Great story, I hope you plan to update/finish it, soon!
Mm chapter 10 . 1/1
melissamax22 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
YaleAceBella12 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Please write more...
Josette1807 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Lovely story, are you going to finish it?
Always Brooke chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
That was the best proposal I've ever read! It was just so Rory&Logan. It was perfect!
e13 chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Please update
minitwinkie42 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
I really love this story. It is so amazing. It's beautiful, sweet and touching. I know it's been years since you've updated this story. But you recently updated one of your fan fictions, so I can see that you are still writing at least. This review is a plea for you to continue your wonderful Rory and Logan stories. You write them so well. I think you capture their banter perfectly along with the beautiful magic that makes them such a wonderful couple. Please please comeback and update this story. I am begging here. Since my Christmas wish wasn't granted. Please update this story. I know that I am not the only person waiting for an update for this story along with you many other Rory and Logan stories.
xshynenstarx chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I was so happy to get an email notification that you updated one of your stories. It meant that you were still alive and writing! Then I was immediately saddened that it was not one of your Rory and Logan stories. So here I am making a passionate plea for you to update any or all of your Rory and Logan stories. Because you are a fabulous and amazing writer. And I love how you write Rory and Logan. You catch their essence so well and portray their relationship beautifully. However, i am willing to throw you a bone and give you a list based on what stories I would like updated first! Please update first "curveball," then "together while apart," then "loose tights," then "a shot to happiness," then "playing house" and then different. I just love your
Rory and Logan stories and I know you have so many fans out there who are also just dying for an update too. So please comeback and revisit your Rory and Logan stories. I will love you forever and ever.
By the way, I love this story. You just got them together and they have to deal with a kidnapping? So mean. Please comeback and update this! Remember, my undying love is at stake.

This story is so fantastic. I love how you portrayed Rory and Logan's relationship. How they kept things going while Logan was in London. I totally could see how these phone conversations would take place. I also loved how Rory and Logan switched birthdays and that she was finally able to surprise him. I liked how the stooges made an appearance also. I loved how personal you made their proposal. I though it was so Rory with the pro-con list. I loved how they spent their first Christmas together. This story is just so magical and I can't wait to read more. So here I am begging for an update. I can't wait to see how they spend Valentine's day together and then of course what their wedding will be like. So please comeback and update this story. Pretty please comeback and update this story! I know other people want you to update it too!
funfetti84 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Super duper awesome story. I love how you showed Rory and Logan's relationship. The proposal was great. What Rory did for Logan's birthday was also amazing. Their phone conversation talking the bridesmaids was really touching. I can't wait to hear about the wedding and find out where they live once Rory graduates and they are married. I want to know about where she works. I want to hear about the honeymoon. Please comeback and finish this story please. It is so great! The only negative thing I can say about this story is that it is totally unfinished. Luckily for you, this is easy enough to fix! Update this story and work on finishing it!
minitwinkie42 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I LOVE this story. It is so beautiful and touching. Many of the Rory and Logan scenes/conversations really speak to how well they know and understand each others needs. Makes my heart flutter! I loved how Logan stood up to Lorelai and Mitchum, it was nice to see him put Rory first and explain how much he cares about her. The parts about Paris and Doyle were great too. I was surprised how Shira was so pleased. The airport scene made me cry. Finn and Colin are such good friends to Logan. I can't wait to read the next part of the story. For Valentine's day and their eventually wedding! Whose gonna be the best man?!

Please update this story. It would be a great Christmas gift to your fans. Remember it's the season of giving! And I might give you a hard time if I don't get and update on this story! It's just too wonderful to be abandoned. Your write Rory and Logan so well. Please comeback and finish this! Don't be a Scrooge!
ringmybella chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Apparently you don't have the next chapter but that's okay because it kind of left off in a good place. I'm happy everything is falling into place now.
ringmybella chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I love how how he showed how much he knew her and loved her when proposing to her. I also like how you had him propose before all the real uncertainty began with the future wide open and all. Sigh...