Reviews for Half a Navigator
Kyle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
And this has to do with Flight Of The Navigator how?
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Just came across this little gem after reading "A Horse and His Cabbit." You should continue it if at all possible. ::chuckles:: It's fun!
Shinzochi chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think you should continue with this story cause it is AWESOME adn the only crossover story of anything with Flight of the Navigator so i am very much wanting to read what happens next (_)
Nachoman1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Okay, he was rejuvenated, then he was malleted into the upper atmosphere where the ship went to catch him/her and took him for study.

An interesting beginning. I'll stay posted to see how do you continue it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Interesting setup.
brindani chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Now here is a crossover I never expected to see. Looks like al collected what he thought as an interesting specimen from earth. It should be interesting to see how the ship deals with all the chaos that invariably comes with the package.

Very good,

brindani
Trugeta chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Great work, Wes. It's good to see you working on this, and I hope to see more as soon as is convenient.
Deus-Ex-Machina chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Hm. Interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing where this goes. I think this is actually the first Flight of the Navigator cross I've seen.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
cool idea
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is so good that I'm actually reviewing this...and I went and burned my left middle finger, so I have to hen-peck it.

I look forward to the next chapter, and hope that this fic continues to be as good as the first chapter indicates. Please try to ypdate soon.
anon chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Nice chapter, cool story idea. The ryoga beginning was a lil much, and kinda odd. Unless Hild and her plans for Ryoga is going to play more of a role in later chapters, I think it is an unneeded scene. (And ya don't really need and big bad guys cause just following roughly the 'The Flight of the Navigator' storyline would make for a good story in and of itself. Especially when Ranma appears later in time and he's unaged (from his new child's age) and the fathers still try to marry him off and all of his Fiances are pushing thirty... hehehe), And really, ya don't need to show HOW Ryoga got the mushrooms (Is that whole 'the amber infecting the tree but the threat to Earth is contained for now' actually important for anything later in the story? or is it just added as 'flavoring'? No need to 'Flavor' your stories like Akane tries with her cooking ... lol sorry, couldn't resist the bad pun.) I would of just shown Ryoga cackling gaily while holding mushrooms and screaming, "Ranma, I will have my revenge on you now! hahahaha" and then scene shift to where he tricks Akane into cooking for Ranma. Actually, I might of even just started with the early morning scene of him tricking Akane and just added in, Ryoga thinking something along the lines of 'those magic mushroom will cause Ranma to be 7 years old and Akane will finally be mine.' to show that it is a trick and the nature of his plans. Then, just write some more at the end, perhaps switching back to what they are gonna do about Nabiki, does the smiley faces on the mushroom meanm anything, maybe they do more then change the age? Perhaps, a bit of a scene where the family worries that Ranma has not come back home yet. Does Akane figure out Ryoga's involvement? maybe she just assumes he made an honest mistake, because he is such a 'nice guy' ...

In summary, great chapter, but it really picked up and became nice when Ryoga met Akane. All things before that just did not seem to fit well and seemed like and overly long way of saying that Ryoga found some magic mushrooms. I don't know what you have planned, but knowing it crosses over / fuses with the Navigator movie, I am eager to read more so I do hope you update, since you ended the chapter on an exciting note.
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
0_0

you MUST update soon! navigator was a good movie, but mix it with ranma and...wow...UPDATE OR I SHALL UNLEASH AKANE'S UPON YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
katan321 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Great job!
Upgrade chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I think I saw this crossover attempted once before. Didn't get very far. I like the movie, so hopefully you'll write more than one chapter.
Rubel chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Interesting. So will Ranma arrive back in 5-10 years? What will have changed in the interim