Reviews for Regret
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aw, yes. I can only imagine how she felt after hearing the news.

Lovely piece!
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I liked this! You really capture emotions well... there are a few SPAG mistakes but nothing major at all, as well as the slightly inconsistent tenses, but apart from that I really enjoyed this. :) It's not a topic people write about much, unfortunately! . I
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aw!

*Sniffle*

I love it.
Supermorff chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Wow, SHIELD operatives really come across like jerks in this piece. There's a woman who put herself in jeopardy to help her child, putting her conscience and family ahead of everything, and they leave her in a cell. One guard seems to hate her (you'd think they wouldn't give him the position), and Nick Fury just... Well, he lacks tact. "Oh, hello doctor, enjoying your daily slop rations? By the way, your daughter's dead." And instead of realising that she's in denial straight away, he has the nerve to ask if she wanted an autopsy! AND then sends her back to the cell she shouldn't be in!

Deborah deserves better.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
hey there this was a good if pretty sad one shot there kind of feel bad for her. plus the fact they have her locked up for who knows how long is kind of harsh.

you know this could start off a nice fic if you chose to continue on with this could be an interesting story.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Sorry for not reviewing this sooner, but I think this was a nice exclamation point to Target X. I've also wondered the same thing about Risman, if there was more to her concern for Laura than she had been letting on, such as a deeper connection between the two? And the way you presented it, this explanation would easily fit.

Anyways, good job and talk to you again soon.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Aww...that was so touching _and sad...:-( Great job!
The Evil Carlita chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very sweet. I love it.

-The Evil Carlita- of Newly Evolved
RogueFanKC chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I think thsi was a very touching one-shot.

Even though she helped create her and put X23 through the horrors of being a soldier for Hydra, it was nice to see Dr. Risman have a conscience and be torn between duty and her feelings. I thought you did a wonderful job showing that when she learned that X23 was "dead".

She truly did miss her.

And naming her "Laura" and reading her "Pinocchio" instead of "The Art of War" was very, very tocuhing. Again, this was a well-written piece of showing a secondary guest character (trust me, there are so little fics about important secondary characters so it was nice to see the focus on Deborah).

Excellent job. )
j.l chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
this was a good story. i had always wondered what she felt after x23 was "killed". i think you really did her character justice because you showed how she actually cared for x23 even though she was an experiment.
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
I like it, very well written. You should write a sequel to it, a whole fic.