Reviews for Privacy in Public?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Amazing!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was really great. Making out on Tommy's couch took guts lol. Good thing he wasn't one of the ones who busted them

As for the others, I bet Dustin was off doing something similar with Marah, I mean at this point she's had a year to make up for what she did to him and he's a forgiving kind of guy. Anyways, Hunter and Shane were hilarious.

I loved the love and passion Blake and Tori have in this one, maybe one more if you want to kick it up a notch?
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
love it!
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Woohoo! A sequel! This was another cute Blake/Tori fic! I love how you have them press their foreheads together. Since they're so similar in height, that wouldn't be awkward either. Haha. I wonder if Hunter really did record them on his camera phone or if he was just messing with his little bro. Hehe. Blake and Tori just can't seem to keep their hands off each other, can they? I loved this exchange: "Ha-ha. So are you hungry? Thirsty?" "No, are you?" "Only for you. Hey, I'm not gonna lie." "It's not that, it just sounded..." "Cheesy?" "Yeah, a little. But coming from you, it's alright." That made me go "Aww!"

On a bad note, I did catch some spelling errors again. "Than from the other side of the room came in all to familiar voice with a few snickers, 'Yeah, kind of in public bro.'" Be careful about distinguishing between 'then' and 'than'. Also, watch out for 'in' and 'an'. Lastly, be careful about 'to' and 'too'. I'm not nitpicky...no seriously, I'm not...I swear!

Regardless, weighing out the pros and the cons of this fic, the pros far outweigh the cons. Thus, two thumbs way up from me!
melissa chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Good.
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
omg. loved it!

so cute :D
Sonata's Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
again...everytime i read this it gets better and better. :D
jonoave chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Good fic. Blake-Tori fics are hard to come by nowadays, and yours just made my day. Good job with the characters, and you them quite well. Keep writing!
jean chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
please udpate soon
Melodie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Good job on this chapter. Good job on keeping them in characters. You did a great job on writing it and keeping everyone in character. I hope you write more stories of these two.