Reviews for The Sun, the Moon and the Stars
it is a great story keep up the good work.
Psychedelicpink16 chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Omg! This story is AMAZING! I'm not sure how I found it but I am glad i did. I love every chapter.. I love all the jealousy, tension, and awkwardness between tommy and kim! I hope you do update this story, if not, then let me tell you that you wrote one hell of a story.. I was completly sucked in by the first chapter.
For that, thank you! Hope you're doing well.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
Great job. I love it. You have great and interesting original characters. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Catch ya on the flip side.
Michael. C chapter 18 . 10/2/2010
Wow, I guess if the final chapter hasn't come in three years, it ain't coming. Even though I don't really read Power Ranger fanfic religiously anymore, it's still disappointing. You were always my favourite T/K writer, and I remember being so amped for this final chapter. Oh well :P
TerraHart93 chapter 18 . 1/24/2010
OMG, intense, update soon please
newtothisreviewing chapter 18 . 9/20/2009
How does the story end?
gardien1204 chapter 18 . 8/14/2008
please update soon
Izzie chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
i really hope you get a chance to update this soon.
Lucifer-Allheart chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
i've been reading through all your stories lately and i have to say that i love this one (most of them are excellent anyway). could you please update this story again? i want to know how it finishes!
nikkitan89 chapter 18 . 11/22/2007
oh my! how exciting! i can't wait for more.. please let them get back together! do update soon.
MiCkLE PicKLe chapter 18 . 11/22/2007
me? lose interest in this fic? never! im not sure if i've reviewed this before or not, but i've been reading this since you started and im not about to stop before the final chapter! its such a good story, as are all your other stories, looking forward to the final chapter of chrysalis too!
jps1926 chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
Aw, they were so close to talking, I mean REALLY talking. I'm glad Viola is gone. She was getting on my nerves. And I can't believe Kim let Aaron make out with her. I'm going to make a guess and say that I think Aaron is Tommy's mysterious visitor. I am excitedly anticipating not only this finale, but also the finale of Chrysalis.
kimtom4eva chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
Ooh I wonder who came to see him!
GinaStar chapter 18 . 11/21/2007