Reviews for What the Hell?
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is a really good take on what happened. I enjoyed reading Connor's perspective.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was really great. I love how you explained Connor's though process throughout NFA and I liked that you included Faith coming to help Angel out. I loved how Connor was trying to deal with his old memories and stuff. This was really great. :D
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Connor came back to help Angel.
1. MMBOj chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
this is nice! :D you should add more chapters to it!
brencon chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
So, yeah, that was excellent! And it was good enough to lead into something more, like a series or a WIP. Great work!
Angeldovey chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I loved this! Before reading this I didn't really think about that time between Angel's visit and Connor showing up at W&H. Now I wish we had been able to see this in an actual episode, the way you wrote it. In fanfic it can be difficult to find things that are not only intersting, but well written. You've done both wonderfully. Great job! (Oh, and no fair writing Connor better than me!)
EvilAngelKitty chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That rocked! You write Connor great. I loved it.
Supermorff chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Wow, that's an excellent Connor story - you've really captured the character in that final season. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending, particularly Faith's arrival, but it works well.
Silverblade219 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
great conner pov. there are too little good one.

please write more! please?
AM83220 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
A wonderfully written fic and a valid interpretation of what might have happened after the series finale. I think you did an excellent job of delving into Connor's psyche here. Thanks!
Nina430 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
That's our boy..going to jump in the fight anyway. lol. Good job! :)
Jack and Jericho's chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Personally, I think this was the best interpretation of Conner I have ever seen (read), I always wondered how he came to the conclusion that he had to go to W&H to help Angel and of course what happened after, keep up the good work!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
awesome little story! it's great to get some connor background. very cool. i love connor! and i love that connor joined the fight in the end.
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yay! Connor fiks! Please keep writing, hope this aint the end! XD I need more Connor/Angel interaction PLEASE!