Reviews for The Harlequin
marbitasway chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Excellent.
jjhatter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Harley Quinnn is the favorite Batman character of a good friend of mine. I must show her this story sometime, it's magnificently written! Great job!
MilitzaG chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
this is the most amazing thing ive read omg you blewe my mind! im like sitting here mouth agape! i might just be late as hell and you dont even respond to reviews anymore but dude awesome!
Indigo-Harley chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Perfectly genius, in every way. I am a humongous fan of Harley Quinn, and a specialized Joker lover (if i do say so myself) and this is by far one of the best I've ever read.
XxDawnfirexX chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
The grammar was a bit funny, but this is so beautifully written! Very in character. As are all your other stories. Harley forever!

~~Dawny~~
The Satyricon chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I absolutely loved this this story; it filled in all the little gaps in Harley's origin, and delved nicely into her psyche.

I'm off to read more!

The Satyr Icon
Wrongful Vanity chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
so beautiful, and beautifully sad. very in character, especial that last bit.
Girl-Anachronism89 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
The was great, I love how you had the "interviews" with the different characters, very smart! I love the one with the Joker. Whats on the tape, does it have to do with your other story "A session with the Joker"?
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Luff it.
Roach chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Whoa...that was AWESOME! :D Two thumbs up fer you!
Harley Quinn the jester chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
I love it! It says everything about Harley and how she came to be. You are a really talented writer, hats off to Mistah J's girl!

It's great, write more please. And if you want/can, e-mail me when you write more becuase this is so good!
WonderWeasel chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
You summed Harley up very, very well... good show.
Nikira chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Great story, it's nice to see someone write Harley without reverting to corniness (I'm not sure that's a word.) You managed to keep her light, yet dark, which is the inherent attraction of the Harley Quinn character. From one Harley fan to another, keep on writing!