Reviews for Methods of Persuasion
KnellaLuna chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Ahhh Hidan
whatthepenwills chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Ah, I think I must've read this fic like 5-8 years ago and it still gets me today!

So glad this account was not cancelled or removed, and that this fic stays on the net. It should.

Makes my day every time I read it :)
Guy Fawkess chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
for a sec i couldnt understand "fucking kangaroos" part, the i did and lol'd for 10 secs
Go wild chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Man i was in tears too and my mom thought i was crying...i fucking loved it its too good. I mean cursing the whole time by hidan , hands off it was most hilarious one i ever read.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
yo i was waiting for spanish to come in omg the why hidan is my favorite character i was dying.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Izabelle Lovegood Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Amei a inclusão do português ;) apesar que conheço palavrões muito mais criativos na minha língua nativa, mas foi inclivel. Eu amo suas one-shot, continue escrevendo :p
Claciro chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Why is it dollars not ryo?
snow. x . fairy chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Most hilarious shit I've ever read! :D

- snow . x . fairy

P.S Deidara and Tobi are just the cutest things :3 Where were Sasori and Itachi at doe?
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Loved it!
I love stories like this! I just love watching/reading the Akatsuki in funny situations! I also love how well-written this was. :)
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Hidans part was entertaining. I laughed and am still grinning :D

I liked the jokes...
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
gyahaha go Hidan! tell that cable provider what's what and getting the job done with minimal time and a whole lot of cussing! o Woo! haha
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Way to go Hidan!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
...well...that was amusing in such a bad way. I was laughing and can only imagine what the receiver of Hidan's outbursts must of felt. All I know is that I'd be probably crying tears and in my panic hanging up the phone. Yep. That's what I'd do. Thank you once again for writing such a story. .
Notperfectbut chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I just got the explaination of why Kakuzu chose Hidan... XDDD Hilarious story!