Reviews for Cuddly Lies
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
loves this. too cute .
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
LMAO! Ed the cuddly teddy bear!
Great one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
So funny I don't know why you didn't tiltle it as a romance humor
charl88 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
haha i wanna cuddle em
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
hahahhaa creative. very creative.
Sooooophiphiphiphiphie chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
XD I LOVE THAT!
Stratoverra chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
"Many times, Hawkeye had shown up with a large stack of paperwork for Roy to complete but the Colonel had, rather bravely, refused. Once, Riza had nearly pulled her gun when Ed stepped forward and, with a smirk, took Roy’s hand and led him out of the office. When they returned twenty minutes later, Roy went straight for his paperwork without any more complaints."

Hehe. "Persuasion", eh? I hate to use the c-word, but this was a very cute story. Keep writing!
IvyMustang chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
LMAO that was great i knew Roy loved to cuddle
YvonneandNeji chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Funny, the best ideas come to me watching TV...Hm, great job.
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
XD!

Awesome. From start to finish, this was /hilarious./ :D Though I do wonder where exactly Fuery got the idea to ask in the first place. *smirk*

I like the idea of Ed whispering behind the door. xD And Roy's whole "Ed's not my teddy bear, he's my kitty" line. They always have to go back and forth, don't they? And Havoc's (..idiotic...) brave comments just add that little extra smidgeon to make everything that much more wonderful.

I do like his last suggestion, though. Why DON'T they go cuddle some more? x) Anyway, thank you for a very enjoyable read. _ Cute and funny. Perfect.

-Kara
RedSheet chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This is good. I like it! I especially liked the idea of Ed whispering from behind the door. (It's actually second fic today in which Havoc teases Roy... weird)