Reviews for The Return
H jphivbbjiviuiv chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ty is evil
Avatarfanx2 chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
It's an interesting story, but I suggest you update soon.
Avatarfanx2 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
I suggest you take the rating of this story to M or you put in your author's note for this chapter that this is M-rated before someone reports this to the site staff and you get banned.
Princess Lucy chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I must congratulate you most people who make a Peter/Susan romance make it disgusting and they ar related you thankfully steered clear of that by making Susan adopted you made her have no blood connections to Peter at all,I finally found the story and will be putting it on my favorites and is a good story you have managed to write a romance story without making it disgusting and immoral
Rii Patts chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
AH! I wanna read the next chapter! please please PLEASE update!
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 3 . 1/14/2007

Um...this is suppose to be a K rating, as in Kids?. I'm just suggesting that you change the rating because this chappie is definatly not for kids!.

Other then that it was great, as usual. Your doing great, really great.

Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 2 . 1/14/2007

Again, kinda fast, but loved the wedding!. *Snif, snif* tear.

Lovely...really enjoyed it. Keep up the awsome work.

Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 1 . 1/14/2007

Awsome chapter!. Sorry I haven't reviewed you before, lol your cousin recomended you. It was awsome, except I found that it was moving too fast, I mean first Susan finds out she's adopted and the next they're back in Narnia?. Oh well, I thought it was amazing anyway. Good job!. Keep up the good work.

i.anachronism chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
I liked the story, but having a child out of Wedlock is when the two people are not married. So technically Peter and Susan did not have a child out of Wedlock.

Other then that it was really good. There were a few Grammar mistakes, but that's it.