Reviews for Our Strange and Twisted Lives
Anzu chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Omg I loved this story to death! I awlays saw the characters like this! And for some reason you totally captured my vision of bakura whne he got down! than you so much for writing this please please keep writing this!
katerinaaqu chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
A beautiful and haunted story. I sympathized for Yami from the first chapter to the last! I even red your one-shot sequel about it. Really great story!

It's a pity you never wrote the sequel of it... When I red your one-shot for the first time I was waiting for the sequel ever since. I hope one day you will publish it.

Well done again and good luck with all your stories
Azure Shine chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
LOL, Bakura want to go to library? I never think it
Nightmother chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
hehe. Yay Yami goes crazy. I always found it weird that if a "good" guy raped someone its like the end of the world, however a "bad" guy doing the same thing is not so bad as it would be expected of them...sorta.

I really don't like that they just forgave Yami, I mean Tea got over her rape by spending time with Bakura...after he threatened her of course but still she didn't forgive him immediately...

But I suppose that is what Yugi is like.

It is your story thought and I generally enjoyed how it went, it didn't feel rushed and it wasn't taking forever.
serpenscape chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
This is such an amazing story! It's the first Vexshipping I've ever read and now I really want to read more! )
Crimson Shades chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Very good story, with a nice ending. I really liked it. Bakura is just super cool. x3
Cherry Burlesque chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aaah Bakura :) I'm not usually a fan of stories that have the spirits as separate people. Usually because they involve puzzle and tendershipping. But there's always an exception, and this is definitely it.

I love it! It's sexy in an almost guilty way. Very nice. I also loved how you gave Yami his own personal breakdown.

rebelxxwaltz chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I actually loved this. Even though I'm basically an Azureshipper, once in awhile I get a craving for Yami Bakura x Anzu stories. There are relatively few good ones out there, but I thought this was certainly one of them.

Sometimes I think it's rather realistic to depict a relationship between two characters that actually *begins* with sex. This type of thing happens in real life all the time; and while it may not generally start with sex that is non-consensual (as in this case), I think it is a believable and modern idea that love doesn't always come first. I think you did a nice job developing their relationship from an unconventional starting point.

On a less serious note, my favorite thing in the whole fic was the bit where Joey asked Yugi, "Yami sleeps with the Dark Magician in his pants?". I am not sure why, but I found this hilarious. Perhaps I am easily amused; either that or my mind lives in the gutter. I'm cool with it either way.

But yes... I am done rambling. Suffice it to say that I liked this story a lot. Chalk one up for Yami Bakura!
lifeinanarchy chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Naw! *Flails arms about in a happy manner* Ok I'm done. Seriously I love it, adorable even it was rape to begin with but still so cute. I love how he's going to sneak in during the party ... least thats what I got from it, haven't read the next part yet but I will right now! :D
Sade-Of-Darkness chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
I loved it all.

Thanks
shadyatem chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
ive read this story before but ive read it again and i love it.

you are an amazinfg writer especially for lemons especially these rough dominating ones. (Just between u and I, I think I was even turned on lol)
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You may want to edit this to say 06/01/06.. XD They found earlier scripture, and found out it was 616, not 6, that was the Devil's Number. The More Ya Know, 'Cause Knowledge Is Power!

Also, loved the fic 3
Faerie Rose chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
Haha! The end end was priceless. x] The whole mini stories were amazing! Very good!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hello Rogue1979,

This is Aisha. I just read your Our Strange and Twisted Lives story about Bakura and Tea. I liked it a lot. Do you happen to watch the show? I do. Or at least did, cause the tv ppl took it off a awhile ago. But you can catch some of the episodes on this website called YouTube. It's cool, I have my own account there.

Just out of curiousity, do you happen to like the character Yami Bakura? I do! He's so damn HOT! Especially when he's in his evil moment. Like when he was battling Bones in the cemetary for his locator cards to enter the Battle City Finals. Now THAT was an awesome episode. Oh, and do you happen to like Bakura's Ancient Egypt past self, the Thief King Bakura? He's cool too. LOL, just imagine what it would be like for him to suddenly appear in the moder world with Yugi and the gang, and find out he can't return to the past, so he HAS to live among them in the future. Odd, but an awesome idea for a story huh? And, we could have Anzu (Tea in the English version) teach him how to live among the ppl in their time.

I read something like that once, only it was Yami Bakura that had his OLD Ancient Egyptian body back. Like his soul went into his original body and it came to life along with the Pharaoh and Seto's past self as well. But the weird thing was that this author gave Marik (Malik in the Japanese version) his own body too. Now that was either really stupid when ya think about it, or kind-of smart. But it wasn't that bad when i thought about it.

Hears one more, I HAD wanted to write this one, but I couldn't find the time. Anyway, if you are interested in writing it after I tell you, then please give out a dedication to me for the idea. Here's what the idea was: Imagine the Pharaoh, High Priest Seth (Seto's past self), Thief King Bakura or Yami Bakura (looking like Ryou when he takes over in the Battle City series), AND Marik's evil counterpart, whom I call Malik to not get them mixed up, all have their own bodies AND has to adapt to life in the future with Yugi and the gang. Also, they have to NOW go to school with them. I imagined they are in either their last year of high school, or second to last year. They should be about 17 or 18, depending on the year they are in school. And i'd like to have Tea, be the one to teach Yami Bakura (TKB) how to adapt to living in the future in Japan, and eventually she and Bakura get together. BUT, I'd like for Seto to teach Seth the same, Yugi with the Pharaoh, and Marik with Malik.

By the way, Ishizu whom I tend to call Isis sometimes, is back and is permanently living in Domino City Japan with Marik and Odion accompaning her. She still runs the Domino Museum only with Odion to help her, and Marik goes to Yugi's school with him. But I figure they should go on another fun filled adventure, or something like that. What do you think? It's not that bad of an idea is it? I like it, but if you wanna write it then that's okay with me. Well, I've gotta go now. Please write me back with your results.

Laters,

Aisha.
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
THAT was GREAT! I was like LOL all the way through Yami's " fit" LOL! i could see Yami doing somthing like that. To me it seems like you kept everyong in character! good job i really injoyed it!