Reviews for Saetwo's Story
Briac Ad'hibou chapter 13 . 2/8
I just discovered this fanfiction with that link:
?38117-LG-SotD-amp-MSF-Fanfic-Logical-Journey-of-the-Zoombinis-Saetwo-s-Story-SCOUT

... IT IS AWE-SOME!
All my childhood in this well-written story, in which everything is explained to make the zoombinis' journey game... well... logical (). What I especially appreciate is the fact that you really tried to flesh out the personality of all characters encountered in the game.

(English is not my mothertongue, so please excuse me if I can't fully express what I feel. Just know that I just LOOOOOVE it) :DDDD
Calorimeter chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
This was a great story. I think all the little details, like the sensations of Bubblewonder Abyss, you added fleshed out the game. I like how people changed to realistic extents. At first I thought you were going to end it with "..happily ever after," but the added dialogue made it even better. I thought there was an element of mystery with the race to the bubble machine. Were they going to race to it to use it, or was that just an endpoint?
Calorimeter chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
This has been, thus far, my favorite chapter. I laughed when Conneda got thrown into the wall and when Xekrai got hit by a mudball.
On a more serious note, I think you did a good job with the backstory on the Bloat invasion. Touches like that just bring the game to life.
Calorimeter chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
You had me chuckling with this. I like how you added details to take the place of the player, like Echae sitting on Bruno. Oh, Bruno...
Maus17 chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
OH MY GOODNESS! I cried out while reading this, laughed, shook my phone, gasped... This is absolutely amazing! You should feel awesome about yourself! This rocks, my friend. The plot twists were unbelievable and the pace and description which you out into your writing...remarkable! All of it! I loved this so much, and I wish there was some way to make a sequel! I wonder how you were inspired to write this art! It's awesome! I loved every bit!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I think Echae is first for me, then Saetwo and Uloobu. :3
Maus17 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
The titles are amazing. :) I love this
Maus17 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I actually think Allergic cliffs Is my favorite level besides Pizza Troll. X) Amazing job, i loved this chap so much
Maus17 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
OH GOSH! I'm so excited! Cant wait to see how they see all the challenges and stuff!
Maus17 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
"KILL GEELDARU!" XD XD I laughed so loud..
You have done magic here, my friend. :D
Maus17 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
oh...how sad. Oh goodness I'm not alone. i love Zoombinis, and sometimes when i play a game I just have the NEED to narrate what goes on, its amazing! What you've done here rocks!
Maus17 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
NO! POOR ECHAE! NO! *sobs*
oh man...Im addicted.
Maus17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
OH gosh! Cliffhanger on the first chap, huh? *claps enthusiastically* OMG
John Hitchcock chapter 27 . 5/2/2013
Well, I just finished reading this whole piece and I got to tell you this is really good. I liked how you managed to not only remain true to the original game but you also expanded on it, showing things that were only referred to (the actual occupation of the Bloats and the voyage from Zoombini Isle for instance) and giving more prominence to the various characters encountered on the journey.
Dorsal chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This was one of the first fanfics I have ever read and I always come back to it! Thank you.