Reviews for Kaze no Fantasia
Masterteo89 chapter 1 . 1/8
This is one of the best Yu Yu Hakusho fanfictions i have ever read. A pity that you stopped writing this, it was very original.

Well, what can i say. Life took you away from this website, i guess. Happens.

But if you read this, know that you have great potential, because your way of writing is detailed, interesting and you have good ideas in your mind.

I'm a bit sad for the story that will never see a end.
Mi-chan1991 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh, I do wish you would restart this story (again)! I would love to know what happens next!
WistfulSin chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Hey, Aeris,

It's literally been years. I was just thinking the other day that I had fallen off the edge of the planet and hadn't been writing or keeping up with any of the stories I had loved so much. Then I checked your profile and saw you had been going through some rough times a few years ago. Probably a little late now, but I hope that worked out for you.

Hopefully you're all married now and everything is way more stable. Transitions are incredibly difficult. At any rate, if at any point you wanted to pick up the story again I for one would love to continue reading it. I am coming back from about a 2 year hiatus myself, simply from moving and my life going up in the air. It's not easy. It's taken me quite some time. I think I may have tapped back into the ley line of inspiration that comes from this place. I hope you find that for yourself too, if you want it.

I hope you're having a good life!

Always a fan,

WistfulSin
RusticSalience chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
I know the chances of you seeing this are slim, but I absolutely loved this story! When Jin mentioned Sirens I practically flew out of my chair, since I'm in the process of writing something the OC is a siren/water apparition. When I saw your bio, I thought there was hope of this being updated, until I realized that was written in 2011. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I've been glued to my phone and computer reading this and adored every word of it
LeFay Strent chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Okay, I loved this chapter. Just that mental image of Mana coming out half dressed, doing her zombie walk past the guys and so oblivious while they just sit there, frozen and staring. And then Jin punched Suzuka! Hahaha! That was awesome. Pure awesomeness.
LeFay Strent chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I CALLED IT! Touya was with Yusuke, I freaking knew it! And I said that right before this chapter too.

This chapter was kind of sad...a little happy, but kind of sad. I'm sad that Jin's gone, and I'm pretty sure Mana is too. Now I'm wondering how the rest of the story is going to go, how Jin and Mana are going to come together again, how long it will be... Why am I still writing this review? I need to read MORE!
LeFay Strent chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
And so she laughs! This was a great moment here. Very light hearted.

I've got this theory. Yusuke asked for Mana's watch because he's looking for Jin. I'm thinking Touya ran into Yusuke, told him what's up, and now they're looking for Jin.
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
You know, you have an amazing aptitude for writing characters and showing their personality. What surprises me most is how well you've written Jin. Everything he says, I can hear it clearly as if watching the show. The dialogue you write for him is great. Also, I'm really enjoying the bits of humor mixed in, like this last line here about Jin getting hit with the damned spoon. Man, Jin makes for a fun character.
LifetimeNomad chapter 23 . 10/27/2013
This story is AMAZING. I know you havent updated in a while, but i hope you will one day. A good Jin story is hard to find, and your story is one of my favorites. Its super cute, and the characters relate so well together! Just wanted to let you know that you've done an awesome job! Hope you update one day! •
WolfMoonSinger chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
It's been quite a long time since I've started reading a fanfiction that could actually keep my attention, let alone make me enjoy it. This was very well-written and a lot of fun to read! I loved the way the characters all meshed together so well :) I'm also usually a sucker for romance, but I actually really enjoyed that there wasn't much of any in this. I'm a little sad that this hasn't been updated, and likely won't be, but life goes on, no?
akasoeki chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! I've spent the past couple of days devouring your story! I've always been a big Hiei fan, and never really paid much attention to Jin, but after reading this, I find him very endearing! I hope you continue to write more! I see that you haven't updated it in ages, and hope that changes soon! You have amazing skill! 3
SqueeFreak chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely adore this story. It is fantastically well written and you are amazing at keeping everyone in character. I would love to be able to read more if you ever decide to keep working on it _
A Simple Nobody chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
Wow. Just. Wow. This was awesome. I haven't really been able to find too many Jin fics that I actually thoroughly enjoy but this definitely makes the list. This has got to be one of the best I've read. Your writing style, portrayal of the characters and story line, everything is really great.

I really hope you continue this story sometime, but if not what you have written was a joy to read and I will certainly come back to read it again :D
Neon Knightly chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
Please try and write again! I really LOVE your story and I've been reading it non-stop for the last two days now :D
AccessBlade chapter 23 . 8/13/2011
Man, it's been a while since I've checked up on this story. I was wondering... are you going to continue working on this? I know it's been a while, but this is too good of a story for you to give up just like that!

Seriously, I'm wondering what's happening beyond chapter twenty-three since it seems that stuff is beginning to go down. Who's going to be taken? Will it be Mana? Hachi? Sachiko? I really want to know!