Reviews for Threshold
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Great story, especially the last line!
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I thought this was a great description of Cameron:

"You recognize her footsteps outside in the corridor. Determined and diffident at the same time; you’d know them anywhere."

I also thought this worked well with her character:

"watching as she shakes the ingredients in the coffee cup, and wondering at the same time if she waitressed her way through college, because her movements are deft and fluent"

I like your characterization of her. It's subtle and captures some of her complexity.
KellyD chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I'm disappointed, but I think that M rating got my hopes up. :P
Limaccia chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
You're right, I did like this story. Had some really good lines, like this one: "he’d just drop you off, give you his patented ‘House, you are a continual disappointment to me’ look and leave you to get on with it."
v-volatile chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
oh man. please write more like this. well done!
Timbereads chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I really liked this story. The combination of the second person perspective and the introspection House does is very entertaining. I loved that last line as well. *favorites* Oh, and a sequel would make me tres happy.
Toku Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
ah, second person narrative. surprisingly, I liked it - why can't I really be House? Darn.

I especially liked the last line of this fic.
KG-613 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
"You tell the tiny part to shut the fuck up."

HAHA! That was awesome! I really hope this goes a bit farther! If you have it in you that is! But yeah I liked it!

~kate
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
cute story...had great potential for being expanded though.
bgn chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Don't stop there-what if he wakes up and she isn't gone? Or she's not on the couch but she went to the bedroom. As always, I look forward to your stories and am never disappointed.
bmax chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Very nice!

I love these little fill ins for episodes.
GabbyAbby chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Now why do people insist on ignoring the little voices in their heads? I mean they are there for a reason, might as well listen to them right?

That was a really good begining please continue, I'm dying to find out just what type of drug Dr. Cameron is going to turn out to be.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
i liked this - really really cool in fact :-)

will there be any more?
xyber116 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Angsty and absolutely beautiful.