Reviews for New Moon Rising 2: A Moment of Time
demented-duckling chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
You are an awesome writer and i thank you for your stories.. i'm new to fanfic or i would have reviewed earlier..
hikari90 chapter 15 . 1/30/2007
i like the first one and i like this one. keep on writing.
wolf.gren chapter 15 . 10/18/2006
WA! I wanted Marissa and Gregory! O well, I think your ending made more sense ) Anyways, I just wanted to tell ya that you a re a great writer for doing this story and for updating so much/fast! If you ever do decide to do another fic, I will be your number one reader! Thanks so much!

xoxoxoxoxoxo
wolf.gren chapter 14 . 10/17/2006
Aww, Gregy and Marissa! Ouhlala... Marissa needs to get her act together a little more though... she has to take it easy now and then, like going for a long run in the woods to clear her mind, I think that would help! Anyways I love you so much for doing this story AND I NEVER EVER want it to end! MUAHAHAHA! Naw, thanks thoough really!
Raging Raven chapter 13 . 10/17/2006
Hey, this was a good chapter. PLease continue. I want to see Marsha get hers.
Raging Raven chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
Whoa, I'm just thinking if I know any girl to go through all that for a man. Hmm, I think it's debatable.
wolf.gren chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
Yes! Finally: Marsha and Bucky! But, I'm confused why is is that she wants Marissa dead? She didn't really do anything wrong I suppose? O well! I now really can't wait for the next chapter!
Raging Raven chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Hmm, I can see Gregory's dilema. Maybe he can do something romatic to show just how much he really cares for Marissa.
wolf.gren chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
Thank YOU! I LOVED reading that chapter, it was REALLY great! Thanks So much!
wolf.gren chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
Wow, I really must be tired.. I read ch. 9 b4 ch.8! Arr! Omg, I think Marsha may have mauled that b- Tiffany..oppsy! Wow, I LOVE GREGORY! But, you're making him have a tiny role, more please! Maybe one in his pov for awhile? I dunno.. please update soon!
Vamprisslizy chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
please continue!
Raging Raven chapter 9 . 10/13/2006
Don don don.

Update!
Raging Raven chapter 8 . 10/12/2006
Damn!

I wanted to see that Marsha get the shit beat out of her.

'sigh'

Maybe next time
wolf.gren chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
I LOVE GREGORY! you make him so irresistable in your story! Please have a good ending, and PLEASE try not to break my heart...:(
wolf.gren chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
YAY GREGORY! MARISSA AND GREGORY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! The way they both said oppsite answers at the same time; priceless... GRR, I do not trust Marsha, she seems to me like an Astrid character, arr! Hmm, please maybe add a bit more longer chapters, that would make me happy!

Thanks soo much!

A faithful Gregory Marissa fan..

*growls at Dahlila*