Reviews for Writing Lessons
ALCzysz17 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Interesting pairing idea...I usually like Kagura with either Kyo or Yuki, but Shigure is makes me wonder...hmm...Anywho update soon please! I'm out...

loretta537 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
hi this seems good so far. how do the writing lessons go, does anything develop between shigure and kagura, how will kyo feel when he finds out what kagura's doing?
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
i can just imagine what shigure might have thought the 'favor' might have been. anyway, that was hilarious, and i like it! sure the chapter could use a little work but i love you plot! i love any fanfic with shigure in it, pretty much, so i'll keep an eye on this.

Miss. Miyazawa chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Loveliness again! I do hope you'll update this. Despite the rough-around-the-edges-ness, it's got a soft center.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I'm sorry for not reviewing until now. Wow, even the rewrite is good! You did an excellent job on this fic. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Aww that was cute! I like how she unintentionally manipulated him...the power of being a cute girl! So yeah, good chapter.
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
OMG SHIGGY IS A PERV! But I like this fanfic. WRITE MORE PLZ!
cm1000 chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Cool chapter! I especially liked the "BOO!" moment. Update soon!
chiisana-inori chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Interesting! _ The story is original, flows very well, and has great diction. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Keep up the good work!

kerricarri chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Wah! At first I was a bit skeptical-I mean, ShigureKagura? Who knew? But then I read the fic and...and...

D It's fantastical! I totally love the cuteness of it all...especially Shigure's "stolen" technique Kagura used there...and I love how you approach the fic plot VERY canonical. Kagura and love letters, huh. Never thought of that before!

All in all, great fun, lots of laughs, and enough fluff to fill up a teddy bear (kawaii!) so keep going at it! I like the style of the writing and the grammar seems just fine! But I do recommend updating steadily & frequently-after all, each chappie is kinda short. But it's refreshing that way! So...I guess in a roundabout way I'm saying..."Update please!"
shewhomustnotbenamed chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
hehe, cute story so far. :) i hope you'll update it soon, i just adore Kagura pairings.:P
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Hmm...I was kind of expecting this to be a seems like a concept fit for one. But I guess you're going to divide it into chapters? Aside from that very minor preferance, this was awesome. The concept's great and I can't wait to see more.
cm1000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
What a cute story! I love this pairing, even though I don't see many fics about them. I can't wait to see what happens!