Reviews for Beast of Burden
WindStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
awe this is so sad!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I'm so glad you are writing again; it has been too long. :) And what a comeback! Not only is this well written, but completely believable. Thank you for posting. I hope you have more up your sleeve.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
oh rip your heart out... really good little scene... great job!
princess peanut chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Perfect! Just the right amount of emotion and well written characters! You made my heart break for them yet again! Great job!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I want to cry! Very sweet! Great Post!
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Great work... it was really emotional!
Phoenix-Bellamy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Damn! I wanted a hug, I don't care if Dean doesn't like chick-flick moments but ç_ç...

Aside from my silly fantasies, I really like this. I can totally see this as a missing scene, after all Sam surely heard all that noise and saw Dean going 'crazy'.

Moreover, a scene like this will come for sure, when Sam will fed up of his brother hiding something from him, and hopefully their dialogue will be similar to the one in this fic *_*

Thank you for this piece :)!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Yes, I'm pretty sure that Sam would've heard all that commotion and come running. I'm also pretty sure he knows that most of the facade Dean erects is for his benefit. Sam's a lucky guy, glad he knows it. I just hope, it's not too little, too late.

HT
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
It was nice to see someone work with that scene from the show. I also thought something more could be done with it. Like the way you did it. good job
boscoslut chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Excellent writing skills you have. ;) I was just thinking today it would be great to see a tag to the ending there. This is simply perfection. Thanks for the wonderful read.
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh, this was so cute! You're so in-tune to the emotions of both the brothers, especially Dean. Great job!