Reviews for My Butterfly
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 8/1
I hope he ends up with sasuke and that sasuke is not such a jerk here
Arw165 chapter 5 . 6/27
If you kept up the pace of ine chapter per year... you owe us 4 chapters. I'm joking, but it would be incredible if you updated this.
Normally I would say GaaNaru feels like main pairing (the first guy and Naruto's owner), but personally I'm a big fan of SasuNaru and that's the outcome I would cheer for.
belladu57 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Very good
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
good god this is hawt as hail
YaoiHimeSama chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon!.
cute monstee chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please I beg you to continue this awesome stort!
ItaNarufanyaoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Amazing, you deserve more reviews
Neko no minaoshi chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
You're story…is AMAZING! IF I WAS A BOY I WOULD ASK YOU TO MARRY ME!
Megan chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Wow. I love the way you write! I mean, God, I'm not good with this sorta stuff, you're talented. I think it's really funny the way you make Naruto so different but so...the same. I'm not making any sense, am I? Thought so. It's just, he's so childish in the show but he always puts everyone else's needs before his own. He's seems really mature but he has had so much sorrow and pain in his life but he doesn't let it overcome his view on the world. I sound really stupid but, hey, everyone has their own opinons. I'm babbling, sorry, can't wait for the next chapter!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Your back :0 ! Can't wait till next update bye
andysanime chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I hope you eventually update this story. It's really getting intereasting.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
~Don't have an account~

Take as much time as you need :) I'll be waiting for the next chapter of this wonderful story. This story is the complete package, for lack of better words, from a professional author. I do hope you would update soon-which I realise contradicts my earlier statement but as patient as I am, it is rather limited. Oh great, after reading this story continously, I start talking like the characters do, all..fancy-like. _
xBunni chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Thank you for the notice, I really appreciate being informed with a story, I'm just glad you're rewriting it, at least it means it will be continuing.
Clutzy-Uke chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
I absolutely adore this story and I cant wait till you get more! I understand the too busy to write...I havent been able to work on my SasuNaru in sooo long its ridiculous and Im not even sure if its good havent been able to post it yet. P.S. Naruto should end up with Sasuke :) good luck on the writing!
Aniki the Crim chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
I'm in love with this fic. Though I certainly haven't waited two years for the next chappie, I'd still count myself amongst the fans anxiously awaiting the next installment. But in respect for the senior waiters, I can wait patiently a while longer. :p please continue sometime though.