Reviews for My Butterfly
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 1 . 3/30
good god this is hawt as hail
YukinaUzuha chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon!.
cute monstee chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please I beg you to continue this awesome stort!
ItaNarufanyaoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Amazing, you deserve more reviews
Neko no minaoshi chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
You're story…is AMAZING! IF I WAS A BOY I WOULD ASK YOU TO MARRY ME!
Megan chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Wow. I love the way you write! I mean, God, I'm not good with this sorta stuff, you're talented. I think it's really funny the way you make Naruto so different but so...the same. I'm not making any sense, am I? Thought so. It's just, he's so childish in the show but he always puts everyone else's needs before his own. He's seems really mature but he has had so much sorrow and pain in his life but he doesn't let it overcome his view on the world. I sound really stupid but, hey, everyone has their own opinons. I'm babbling, sorry, can't wait for the next chapter!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Your back :0 ! Can't wait till next update bye
andysanime chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I hope you eventually update this story. It's really getting intereasting.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Don't have an account

Take as much time as you need :) I'll be waiting for the next chapter of this wonderful story. This story is the complete package, for lack of better words, from a professional author. I do hope you would update soon-which I realise contradicts my earlier statement but as patient as I am, it is rather limited. Oh great, after reading this story continously, I start talking like the characters do, all..fancy-like. _
xBunni chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Thank you for the notice, I really appreciate being informed with a story, I'm just glad you're rewriting it, at least it means it will be continuing.
Clutzy-Uke chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
I absolutely adore this story and I cant wait till you get more! I understand the too busy to write...I havent been able to work on my SasuNaru in sooo long its ridiculous and Im not even sure if its good havent been able to post it yet. P.S. Naruto should end up with Sasuke :) good luck on the writing!
Aniki the Crim chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
I'm in love with this fic. Though I certainly haven't waited two years for the next chappie, I'd still count myself amongst the fans anxiously awaiting the next installment. But in respect for the senior waiters, I can wait patiently a while longer. :p please continue sometime though.
counter-intuitive chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I want Naruto to end up with Itachi hahaha
randomchick22 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
you HAVE to make more or i'll die. lol. jk. this is a really good story. totally ooc but sometimes i like that. in this case i like it alot. haha. plz make more. )
Person chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
i absolutely love your style & diction! Naruto being insightful proud and thinking like a fox is sooo cool and original! Can't wait to see what happens next!