Reviews for My Butterfly
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Oh, that was absolutely great! I love that Naruto caught Kakashi and Iruka like that, rather amusing. Nicely done! I didn't see any errors, and it is very well written. I liked his flashback in the beginning, well, the dream. Keep up the good work and update when you can/get around to it.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
It's so amusing that he couldn't stop crying. I liked the song too. Nicely done with this chapter!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Oh goodness, that would be hard to deal with, all of... that. Excellent work!
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
I like the deal, and that now Neji and Sasuke are in on it too. Nicely done! There have been no errors that I've seen, so excellent work.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Oh, that was wonderful! Great work, definitely keep it up. :)
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Wow! That was really good. It makes sense in an odd way, but I like it, a lot. Keep up the great work!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I hope he ends up with sasuke and that sasuke is not such a jerk here
Arw165 chapter 5 . 6/27/2016
If you kept up the pace of ine chapter per year... you owe us 4 chapters. I'm joking, but it would be incredible if you updated this.
Normally I would say GaaNaru feels like main pairing (the first guy and Naruto's owner), but personally I'm a big fan of SasuNaru and that's the outcome I would cheer for.
belladu57 chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Very good
Ninetails69NarutoXMina chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
good god this is hawt as hail
YaoiHimeSama chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Please update soon!.
cute monstee chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Please I beg you to continue this awesome stort!
ItaNarufanyaoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Amazing, you deserve more reviews
Neko no minaoshi chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
You're story…is AMAZING! IF I WAS A BOY I WOULD ASK YOU TO MARRY ME!
Megan chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Wow. I love the way you write! I mean, God, I'm not good with this sorta stuff, you're talented. I think it's really funny the way you make Naruto so different but so...the same. I'm not making any sense, am I? Thought so. It's just, he's so childish in the show but he always puts everyone else's needs before his own. He's seems really mature but he has had so much sorrow and pain in his life but he doesn't let it overcome his view on the world. I sound really stupid but, hey, everyone has their own opinons. I'm babbling, sorry, can't wait for the next chapter!