Reviews for Traditions
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I knew it xD

the only way to escape this situation was to shoot the mistletoe

mistletoe-shooting is a new tradition now :D
MoonlightTyger chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
(I looked up the characters when I reviewed the last one so I at least know what they look like now XDDD) Anyway, this was pretty amusing. The shooting of the mistletoe was totally not what I was expecting, so that made it more humorous XD And I loved that line near the end, "I started a new tradition." - priceless XD Kudos on another great fic!
Gale-Dragon chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Vermouth's right about teasing Vodka and Gin on there relationship, it's too hard to resist. :-) Or they just don't want anyone to know their true relationship .
Delicate Plume chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
LOL!

Hehehehe. I really love Vermouth's way of teasing Gin! Please make some more!

This reminds me of the time when Vermouth was in disguise of a waiter in a bar and gave Gin and Vodka some martini. Gin was really pissed there, it was scary but Vermouth seems really having fun though.
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I have finally found time to read the fics you've posted in the past week or more. XD And this oneshot is hilarious. I love the way you write about the life in the Organization. Makes me feel like I want to live with them too. XD
Eeveebeth Fejvu chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
OMG. That was hilarious! I can totally see Gin shooting down the mistletoe, and his "I started a new tradition" about made me fall out of my seat. That was great! -is still laughing-

Eevee
yamtt chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
LOL. Nice.

You know, if you just take that first paragraph alone, you'd think Gin and I are one and the same! XD

For some particular reason, I liked the touch of the misteltoe falling on Vodka's hat. XD