Reviews for Pain
imjaysong chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!

and... -squeal!-
-goes all fangirl over kyuubi-
... calms down.. somewhat... ... . ... ...
AuphePuck girl chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
this is an amazing story if a little bit random but carry on soon!
AttackoftheRamen chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
HA!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
update soon please!
Smencil chapter 8 . 11/13/2008
Smencil chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
Poor Naur-chan T_T!

Orochimaru has yellow/golden eyes? Or is it just me who sees that XO?
Smencil chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Can't wait to find out who purple-eyed-man is :D! great story ;D
Insane Blood Prince chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Dude and it was getting good cause Kyuubi is back and I love your story it happy and sad so PLZ up date soon
KawaiiKitsluv chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
dude its not crappy youve gone out of your mind i as long as u keep writing im happy
Yuri- dono chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
it's okay, you can take all the time you need to improve the story, it's yours anyway! XD but still, i like your story and i can't wait to read the next one no matter how long it takes, i will always be here! *cheers*
Valheru1988 chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Great story so far. and don't complain about your own writing style. It really isn't bad. It may not be the best you think it could be but before you decide to go change it, most of us would prefer you continuing the plot. Almost everyone wishes they could go back and change something in how they wrote something, but unless there is a grammar or spelling bug to fix. i wouldn't change something just because of style. (it's a good way to see how your writing style has progressed and gotten better)

well keep up the good work and hope your many life's problems get solved or atleast easier to deal with soon.

Later, Val
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 1/22/2008
I wonder what will happen, and Naruto is not so easily excitable by Sasuke's taunts right? He just pretends to go along with his doofus picture, ne? But this is a fabulosu story! I wonder when Sasuke will become interested in Naruto romantically.

Update soon, onegai.
TheGig chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
I think I might understand why youre re-writing it... it like me drawing. at first I love it, it seems so perfect but after a lot of time, sometimes only the next day, the drawing looks horrible. i think its the same way with writing (I also write sometimes but I never got as far as you, I stop at 15 pages or so...). so dont worry Ill stick on this story dont be afraid! I think there are many fans who understand you as well

#Gig
AnsemMesna chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
NO!DON'T REWRITE IT!
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
On hold I don't mind, as long as you finish it. I look forward to reading more when you get back to it.