Reviews for Little Harry and the Mirkwood Adventure
MosquitoFodder chapter 2 . 9/16
Nope. Not dealing with the utterly nonsensical "Harry cares what happens to Dudley" bit.
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 15 . 9/16
I love it. A beautiful work.
Great story! Please continue.
hotcat chapter 15 . 6/9
Love to read more. Wonderful story
Locket1 chapter 15 . 2/4
Wip's are so sad. This has such potential. I hope you continue to write.
RSegovia chapter 15 . 1/22
It looks like this is just about finished. Just needs Sour Man to show up and they can tell Harry what's up with him and his magic. Hope you write more, or just call it complete.
Mystical Glowing Topaz chapter 15 . 1/22
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story! I really would appreciate an update because Harry is just so cute and I love the way he interacts with the elves! Gah I might explode form the cuteness!
Xanoka chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Awww, this is so so great! It's exciting, seeing Harry harness his magic so young. Makes me wonder why young witches and wizards aren't taught younger in the wizarding world? I guess because it's dangerous? In which case, Harry's going to be all right, right? Or is Harry just unusually gifted (which would not surprise me)? It really is interesting, your models of magic in this story. That Harry can use objects like a placebo to do magic almost effortlessly. Is it because of the inherent magic of Middle Earth? Or is there really something limiting in the way the wizarding world teaches magic, relying on wands and spells and runes instead of will? Also, poor Harry! What does it say about his self-belief, that he tried to do magic so long by himself with no effect, when he clearly can without any magical conduit. Poor kid.
I know it's been a while, but I really hope you'll come back to this story! I'd love to read about Harry's lessons with Gandalf. And I'm curious, is Harry ever going to get back to the wizarding world? Will his Hogwarts letter somehow find him? I can just imagine him rocking up at Hogwarts, already magically trained, full of Istari and Elvish wisdom... Tha would be so awesome...
In any event, thank you for this! It's a brilliant story, so well written, and you write little Harry so well. He's adorable! Thank you! :)
Xanoka chapter 13 . 12/31/2016
I just love all your background characters. Random elves cuddling and doting on Harry is too cute. Also, Incy Windy Spider! Awww! I'm so happy to see Harry getting the affirmation and affection he needs. :)
Xanoka chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
Little Harry is so cute I could cry. Mr Legolas. Awww. I love their interactions. I bet he and the other elves are getting a real kick out of having a real live child to fuss over. Plus the whole wizardry thing. Also, pretty sure Legolas is suspecting something's up with Harry's home life. Can't wait to see that unfold.
DeiStarr chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this story.
Merlin chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Dudley ne sert à rien si ce n'est à énerver. il aurait du rester derrière.
Lucillia chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
This is interesting, and I'm curious as to what would happen once Saruman gets there. I'd happily read more when you get the inspiration to write it.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Too bad you stopped this story it was very delightful read. I really enjoyed it.
singingoompaloompas chapter 15 . 8/19/2016
Fantastic story! I just love it :)