Reviews for There Was One in the Bed
Fabina-Percabeth-4179 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
This was a great story! I think that you should create a spin off, where someone does actually get hurt, so Sam and Dean have to go back to the motel to find out what happened.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
You capture Sam and Dean's brotherly squabbles so well!

I really enjoyed this fic :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Yeah I am soooo happy that they put out the SPN episodes on the internet, as yeah, I live in Aus too...and I haven't ever seen it aired on TV here...annoying

This was funny and cute!
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I enjoyed this! The brothers interaction was spot on and it was very funny - good job!
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Laughing. Like. Really. That was hilarious. Dean was right, all the way. But I gotta admit, they were both a grouchy ball of adorable-ness.
Thriving Willow chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Oh, giggle. Despite me wanted Sam to kick Dean's butt, I think you played it out a little better. Lovely!
debzzz chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
God! That was such an amusing story! Dean totally cracked me up and Sam's reactions were just plain pathetic! I feel sorry for him...Dean's always taking advantage of the whole 'I'm older therefore I'm always right' thing! They both were really in character! Great story all in all! Cheers!
lucym chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
LOL. I loved Dean in this story. so annoying and so funny. great work!
freaker chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
hahaha nice!
ashlyns chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
LOL Another awesome chapter.
jakisbishlygay chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
OMG! I don't think I've laughed so hard while reading! And I always knew that Dean was the smart one :)
SingleMinded chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
OKAY. THAT's FUNNY... muahahahahahaha...
sams1ra chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Lol. The brotherly banter was awesome!
noname32 chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Good Job, I like that...lol it was funny...good job!
stealthyone chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Cute chapter. :) I really like the twist in it, and I love that despite all the bickering, Sam got an awesome night’s sleep. Great banter and characterization throughout.

Favorite lines:

It had been a long time since the two of them had shared a bed, and he couldn’t help but be reminded of nights as a kid sneaking into Dean’s bed, full of faith that big brother could protect him from everything bad in the world.

Aww. :)

“Course you’re not normal,” Dean retorted, without hesitation. “No one is as tall as you are.” He paused. “Unless they’re part of a circus or something.”

*snickers* And then of course he goes on to make a clown comment. *snickers again*

“Dean! We were in the middle of a conversation!”

*g* I love Sam’s outrage.

He reminded himself that fratricide was a crime.

“Samy…”

And there was the whole cleaning up the evidence thing, which he was certain would be a pain in the ass.

LOL!

“We don’t know where we slept last night, Dean!”

Dean raised his eyebrows as he came to a stop next to the Impala. “If that’s the first time that’s happened to you, then you need to get out more, Sammy.”

LOL!