Reviews for Mary Sue and The Marauders
Max chapter 1 . 2/26
OMG PLEASE GO ON
I was loving it! Can't believe it's not finished :
777891 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Eh... It told me when not to do to my fifth marauder fanfic :-)
sofia.henriksson.92 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
i like these stories! It's the perfect antidote for writing mary-sues! If you read this and realise that "Shit, my character does that!" you know that you have a Mary-Sue, and that you need to change her.
And it's fun to read too!
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You. Are. Hilarious.

I wish I could dive into your mind, & all the humor, too.

Brilliance & truth - lalaloveit.
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow. Just... wow. I never knew there were more people that hated Mary Sues as much as I did. This is awesomely crappy. And cliche. Perfect.
Miss.Sly chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Two words: Epic Win.

Love the bold comments. Seriously.

Love,

Sly
dzio chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Heh. ;) Would be totally unreadable, if not the boldface comments, but as that was the whole point I think that's a success. ;)

Oh, and please, if you ever write the Harry-At-Hogwarts-Era sequel, place it in the fifth year, with Harry having PMS-like mood-swings and randomly going CAPSLOCK. You could put his yelling in place of your comments. ;)
Jaceiri chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hahahaha! I love crackfics/crapfics/whatever you want to call them that are based around Mary Sues.

This one was great!

~Jaden Scorpio~
utopia's drums chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
"Here’s a crazy idea…how about a normal name? Like Alison? Or Jenna? But NO, we like using colors and nouns."

lol! loved it! that was great! MAKE A SEQUEL!
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
"Dessy?" *Cracks up laughing.*
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
LOL, this was fantastic! ..Aquamarine. Hee hee XD
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? AQUAMARINE ISN’T EVEN A NAME, NOW I DECIDE TO PUT AN ACCENT ON THE I!

I can't even tell you how much that made me laugh.
Scarlett Carson Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
well, my keyboard is lying next to me on the floor because I might have pulled it down with me when I was laughing so hard I fell off my chair. And yes, it could happen to anyone. I just got done reading "Gotta Love the Marauders!" (see massivly long review that I left you) and I wanted to see if all of your stories were as funny as that. And yes, yes they are. So, I think I might just risk another hour or so of my mom finding me when I should be doing something "productive" and read all/most of your stories. TTFN!
smittyloveshpfic chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh. My. God.

I have never laughed so hard in my life with a fanfiction.

"Well, isn’t she special?"
SIW chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow. This made my day. Y'know, when I read about Aquamarine, I kept thinking about a mermaid that lives at the bottom of a pool in Flordia , can change the color of her eyes and nails, and...she wants to find out what this thing called "love" is. Then she gets these two human tweens to help her out that like to squeal at the site of this cute surfer dude. (Good gawd, I HATE that movie! On top of that, they totally ruined Weezer for me). The best part was your comment of, "All guys are experts on perfume." ROTFL. Well...gay guys (the really gay ones ) actually know their stuff, but if you want a straight guy to know a certain type of perfume, your best bet is to smell like food. Even then, it's a risky wish. But honey is a pretty recognizable scent...so are apples...then again, I'm a girl so ...yeah. lol.

Where are you? Update dammit!