Reviews for High School Adventures
apokfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I really need to stay away from stories that say incomplete/on hold or else I'll just get sucked right in.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Also, I am confused about the crater lake thing. Crater lake is in Oregon and smallville is in Kansas and they aren't exactly close...
Runnnnn chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
What about Jason? And the storyline of season 4?
smarterthanyouraveragetoddler chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
I loved this story and I can imagine Dean hating Clark and I love the family bonding with them it just is like an awesome story I love it anyway update soon because I can't wait to read more
kitti corpse chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
dude, are u going to update this. its really good
tigggerkim89 chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
great story hope you write more soon
Misskiss645 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Are you going to update? I really like the story so far, except for the part that dean had to fall for lana and not chloe. Chloe is way better! duh. anyways... please update soon!
writterperson chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
You haven't updated in forever! I really like this story, and you got to update! I mean I have too know who this masked guy is, and what Sam and Dean are going to say when they find out Clarks secret (If they do) Oh and also the other way around...how is lana, cloe, and Clark going to react to the fact that Sam and dean hunt things that go bump in the night? I also love the fact that dean's a cowboys fan! And I just want to punch the princapal for saying Sam should leave Dean's shadow (I mean I agree...younger sammy does need to start acting on his own...but the way he said it was just plan rude!) also like the love triangle going with clark Dean and lana...and it's funny cuz Jensen played Lana's boyfriend on Smallville before...lol ANY WAY GREAT STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE!
SA chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
More :) I like it :) nd spoilers? Yes please (oh why not?)
ShinyWinchesterGun chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Yes...'nother chapter! Spoiler is good...! I really like the combination of Smallville and Supernatural! Very intriguing...and Lana and Dean! Whew! Ah, Clark has his work cut out for him!
Black-Raven3 chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Alright. I like the idea of this. However, I think that your writing style needs a little work. You have some minor spelling and grammar errors, which is understandable, but you might want to go through again with spell checker. Some of the sentences through out the chapters seem stilted and forced, and some of the characters, namely Clark and Dean seem out of character.

Like I said, I like the idea of this, but the errors and OOC'ness detract from the enjoyment of reading it. Possibly you should go back through and look it over?

Either way, I'll look forward to your next update.
starwishes chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
I like it P Are they gonna spill their secrets to each other in the next chappie? I hope so P Update soon!
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
This is awesome please continue soon!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 5 . 4/7/2007
Oh. And bad Dean! Thats so gross. Anyway- great concept. I love the crossover.
mitchellhp chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Ooh, this is one of the better Smallville-Supernatural crossovers that I've read.

Please update soon!