Reviews for Please
Flowere chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Its good as a one-shot! I loved it so much! one second thought write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
WOOOWWW I LOVE THIS PLOT! Really original! :D angst angst angst!
Banana Theft chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
kitsunepunk400 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG it took me a week to find this fic again after i realized i ddnt save it on my profile. i love this fic soooo much. its so cute ne? hope u writr more like this one
StarAngle18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was good the plot.. You should do a squeal to this... I bet it would be good...
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aw a happy ending!
Ber Fawn chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Totally awesome story! It seemed fine to me. I have the same problem with my stories. My first one I wrote down could become a book. With one fight. Now, I just end up rushing things. You don't need to make it a multi-chapter unless you really want to. One more chapter, maybe two, would be totally kool. Nice story! Keep up the good work! I'm going to fave the story and you! Lol. Seriously, I am.
ZazuPyro chapter 1 . 12/13/2008

nice Story.

Of course you can write SasuNaru smut.

I'm just wondering: What does " Sukidayo " mean?'

Both Naruto and Sasuke said that.

What a Lovely smut :D

- Never1Again
TragicStoryteller666 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
great story.. and yes you should put up another chapter
Anthoinette chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
-lets out happy sigh- I loved it, thanks for the cute ending maybe you can acctuially use this chapter to base it on a longer story, its a great plot line, anyway tel me if something like that happens!

xxgaaraloverxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
AW I wanna cry it's so pretty! It doesn't matter though, not every story need graphic smut to be great! I think you did a wonderful job on this.
iluvgaara chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
it's good, but i wished you made it longer with more angest.

sorry... i'm a sucker for angest.
elisabeth chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Please do, it was a good story but itt went too fast.
kmg-prosperity chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
oh no i am glad you didt add any smut! they way wou wrote it can out perfect! it had so much more depth and meaning to it, i adored it
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Please Please PLEASE make 'Please' a multichaptered story! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! XD You're right, it is slightly rushed! It just needs more development and hot lemony scenes (rated M) in it!

Ja ne!