Reviews for Vox Corporis
BlackRevenant chapter 6 . 4/14
Not much of a fan of a "good" Dumbles, but every story doesnt need him to be the manipulative bastard that he is.

Also. I dont think its petty or vindictive at all to distance yourself from someone/something that has proven unreliable.

Ron is that and more.

Lastly. Your laying the angst on a little thick for my taste. Romance is always sweeter with a sprinkle of angst. But so far its too much salt not enough sugar.

yknow?

Rev
BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 4/13
Oh that is gonna make me drop this story faster than anything else.

I hate Ron. Plenty of reasons too, most recent being the bullshit with the tournament abandoning him in a fit of jealousy.

4th year is a good place to start. Great divergence point.

But if Ron is gonna still be a "friend" when he truly isnt. I'd have to stop reading.

Rev
ryencoke chapter 31 . 4/13
I agree. For the most part I dislike Ron immensely. He is not a true friend, or even a good friend. Not really a friend at all. He's jealous and insecure and unless everyone bows down to him he is unhappy and makes everyone else unhappy. Some of my favourite fics are Weasley bashing or Dumbledore bashing. Give me a good Ron and Dumbles bashing story and I am happy.

The only exception...the ONLY exception, are Shedoc's fics. She is the only author I have ever read who can totally and completely redeem Ron. A Warm Touch of Magic, Mage and the Potions Master, and the Soul Gems series. In every one of them you are able to fall in love with Ron. No other author has ever made me really believe that Ron is a good person, but somehow Shedoc manages to do it.
johan.diaz.12532 chapter 68 . 4/10
Hey beautiful tale from beginning to end.
It had me entertained the entire time loved it
evannave55 chapter 55 . 4/8
Hello I would certainly like to be notified if you decide to ever write a book. My email is , also if possible make the subject something so that i know what it is because I get a lot of spam and will most likely delete it otherwise
gsapper chapter 68 . 4/7
Wow just finished and I am impressed. You made the story so entrancing that I wanted to lose out on sleep just to read more, you made the characters more relatable and in my opinion, though the time progression was rather stunted in places, it all blended together. Also I find your writing style to my liking. Much love, such feels3.
Nova chapter 68 . 4/6
Glad I found this, I truly enjoyed it. Great plot progression and characterization - though I'd've enjoyed seeing the kids this was a good way to send it off
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 68 . 4/4
I realize this is a story which has been around for quite a long time, however, to my great pleasure I stumbled upon it a few days ago. As a writer myself, I like to know when people have discovered one of my earlier works and let me know when they've enjoyed the story. So, that's what I'm doing. This story is such a wonderful telling of how Harry and Hermione's story could have been told. Thank you for such a great story. I have truly, thoroughly enjoyed reading Vox Corporis.
Zeran X chapter 6 . 3/31
I didn't even realize they had sex last chapter until you said something. I thought they just kissed and cuddled before going to sleep. I do have to say sometimes it's pretty hard to follow whats there but I'm pushing forward.
Phantomslap chapter 51 . 3/31
I'm disappointed. Vernon just punched Harry in the face and nobody did squat. Every fic I've read it is always this way. Even Harry leaves them alone. You don't grow up abused and then just let the monsters off, saying live and let live. I've also started to hate Dumbledore, even when he is semi-good. I hate his holy-er than thou, hypocritical, skeevy bitch ass. I mean he is ancient and on one end of the spectrum, meanwhile Harry and other students are 11 to 18. Sprogs in the grad scheme of things. There is no way they can really relate. One is worrying about shitting his pants when he laughs and the other is worrying about pimples and who stuffs their bra. You watch the films, read the books, or some fanfics and you see Dumbledore is kind of a monster.
"I hate Ron. Hate him with the fiery passion of a thousand suns."

Can I just ditto this please?! I adore this story and I relished the last chapter and its smashing up of the Ron/Hermione idiocy that Rowling insisted on.
What a truly beautiful scene!
at-nightfall chapter 16 . 3/23
Is weight lifting such a good idea for Harry?
At Quiddich he is a seeker, small, fast and incredible reflexes.
Should he not concentrate on speed and endurance?
To bulky muscles would slow him down.
Lanetk chapter 68 . 3/23
I just read This whole story and it was awesome you are a great writer and if you ever write a book I so want to read it you have also shown me that I like hermione and harry together this story is so good it's one I will probably read over and over thank you for writing such a good book
at-nightfall chapter 10 . 3/23
queen sized beds are unusual in Europe (and the UK) as a bed for a single person.
They take up to much space of the available rooms.
Assume 90cm x 200cm (35 in x 79 in) or 100cm x 200cm (39 in x79 in).
Yes, some girls ask for 140cm (55 in) wide beds, but not at age 11, and I would not assume Hermione got a new bed after moving to Hogwarts for most of the year.
The guest room might have a 140cm (55 in) wide bed, as it fits a couple for a short stay.
3,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »