Reviews for Vox Corporis
Sammyboy94 chapter 57 . 22h
Cant they use the RoR to exersize there inner cats?
Molly chapter 4 . 6/23
So far I love you story, you writing is wonderful! My only criticism is your description of the story. I have read it multiple times over the years and have past over it because it never pulled me in. It lead me to believe it wasn't a strong story. However each chapter is proving me wrong, can't wait to read more !
Rakaan chapter 68 . 6/22
I wonder if there was an outbreak of animagi in the years following the news that one defeated a Dark Lord.
Bad Wolf chapter 68 . 6/14
I just have to say, amazing story. I re-read it every few years it's that good. As to your author's note some chapters back, even this this story is years old, please don't be too upset about people complaining about harry's eyes in this. Even tho you stated up front that this was movie cannon rather than book cannon, and that you were taking some things from the books, like the owl Pig, (and I also noticed, the full name of St. Mungo's) most people would think "well why not take is eye color too then?" point is, great fic. Loved it.
WTF chapter 57 . 6/14
Killing Draco and then give his body to the nice spiders in the forrest... problem solved
Daarklyte chapter 68 . 6/13
It is hard not to be sad to reach the end of what I consider one of the definitive Harmony fanfics. I think the one element of the story I like the best is how intimate it feels.

I have to admit that when I first read VC (when it was being written), I was mostly a H/G shipper, but this story really opened my eyes to the wonder of H/H. Of course after all the canon books were written I have come over to the H/H camp pretty much entirely, and re-reading this story connects me back to that first time an author really made me believe in their happy ending.

At any rate, you may or may not ever read this, but thanks for writing and sharing such an incredible journey.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 35 . 6/12
He married hermione, and they have an adorable baby...AWESOM
Neko-Tenchi chapter 27 . 6/12
I wondr if shes wveer going to actualy admit her feelings for harry properly
Halle Alexis chapter 68 . 6/11
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read and a new favorite of mine. It is wonderfully well-written and more beautiful than I can say. I'm a bit afraid it's ruined me for other Harry and Hermione stories as I'm not sure I'll find any others of this quality. I loved every part of it from beginning to end and I only wish it wasn't over. Thank you!
Halle Alexis chapter 67 . 6/11
Aww, you nearly made me cry. So happy to see Hermione awake!
Halle Alexis chapter 64 . 6/11
I really loved Ron and especially Ginny in this one! This story is continually amazing and I love it. Looking forward to reading more.
Halle Alexis chapter 61 . 6/11
I had a horrible feeling Voldemort would show up at Hogwarts when it was more vulnerable...
Halle Alexis chapter 56 . 6/10
I was expecting Malfoy to corner Hermione as soon as I read her walking back from the library and assumed Harry would find them, but I was surprised by the attack in cat form... I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Halle Alexis chapter 55 . 6/10
I just love this story and this couple! And you write it all so very well; it's incredible.
Halle Alexis chapter 53 . 6/9
They are adorable and perfect and you're writing is perfection. I also love Ginny here.
4,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »