Reviews for Vox Corporis
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 59 . 20m
Holding on to the edge of this cliff by my very fingernails!
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 58 . 3h
He would stalk into the infirmary and finish what he'd started.
WhatOnceWasADream chapter 68 . 4h
I am the type of reader that's very picky when it comes to the fanfictions I read, I have been this way since I began reading FF. As I go on and read them I created standards, and began to judge the stories on their worth to be remembered. And I have to say, this story blasted through my most highest standard and raised the bar so high, I doubt I'll feel the same about any other story. My heart broke waiting with Harry in the hospital room. I laughed with Gram's bluntness. I was angered with Ron for being a git (I'm not always the most loyal fan when it come to Ron either). And I want to thank you so much for that.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 57 . 5h
Death is far too good for the likes of him.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 56 . 7h
I see a severe obliviation in Draco's future.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 55 . 7h
Very nicely done.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 54 . 7h
A good chapter.
Often times I wish I could provide to authors the kind of well-conceived reviews I hope to receive but, in their place, I don't read to critique but as an escape and for the enjoyment of reading an excellent story; much like this story.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 53 . 7h
I have re-read that section of chapter 2 4 times now and still it is not at all evident they had sex of any kind. Passionate kissing, yes. No indication of other intercourse at all.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 52 . 8h
I love your character of Berti. It reminds me all too much of my own Gram.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 51 . 9h
Survivor's guilt is so terribly misplaced.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 50 . 9h
That truly brought tears to my eyes.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 49 . 9h
That was an incredibly sweet chapter.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 48 . 9h
The mysteries of a late gentleman's office...
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 47 . 10h
It never ceases to amaze me the signs a child gives off when they have not had the experience of a loving home.
It makes me want to set the adults' hands to the stout coolness of iron.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 46 . 18h
I so enjoy having truly living trees decorated for Christmas. They really are magical!
4,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »