Reviews for Different Than Them
hailsc chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
1 year on and I'm still waiting for an update..weirdly -well, no not really!-, I still love this story. Despite the fact my last review -under hails- was written in terrible text speak.

So, hopefully this small review may encourage you to write more. It would most certainly make my day.

My e-mail is my user name -hailsc- at ( ) hotmail dot com.

Hopefully you understand that and won't cut any of it out with it's strict advertisement policies.

I would love it if you'd e-mailed me telling me if you were thinking about carrying on or not. I'd be more than willing to help you.

So, please please please drop me an e-mail asap!

Oh, and my last review is still true. This is still one of the best Harry Potter stories I have ever read! So please update!

Much love, hails
Mina-chan AMD chapter 15 . 8/29/2007
This is a really good story and I really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you update soon because I can't wait to read more!

~Mina~
hails chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
OMG! uve onli got 30 reviews! how? dis is one of da best harry potter storied ive vea read! pur remus! plz, plz, plz carry on! cant WAIT until next update!
Niham chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
Dude, when are you updating? I like this fic so you better continue!
PaddysGal chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
yes! Become Animagi, but not Peter! Chase him away, but not before you hex him! Great story
PaddysGal chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
Hello... Where are you? This story is awesome! I NEED another chapter!
Vintery chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
I just found this story today and i'm loving it! I'ev been wanting to read a good little Remus story.
The Dark Goddess Kari chapter 11 . 4/5/2007
woow really ho stupid can you get james/siri/ backstabber! and what happened? did there parents, like get shot?
Lord Windsor chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
This story is pretty clever, especially the part about the'bleeding.' ] Keep it up, I like it a lot! Also... I can't wait until the part where they find out about Remus!
YukiVengeance chapter 10 . 12/4/2006
That was so not a useless chapter! I still loved it. Please update soon!
YukiVengeance chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
oh why wont remus just tell them I know theyll accept him anyways update soon!
Darth Taegous chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
Nice new chapter! :)
leaving now chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I am Moongazer! here is truth. Well some people would tell, but I am going to give my real thought. Well, it's not like remus at all, and have you heard a six talk about abnormalty, they don't understand, and just if someone is say so kids would understand, like once in a park lot this boy was asking why this boy was being weird, and the mother said he had problems, and has mental challenges and the boy had the funniest huh expressionon his face, six years don't under such things. and the stuff is just need a read over, sorry for you so, but that the truth, so maybe changing it.
The Dark Goddess Kari chapter 8 . 11/22/2006