Reviews for Relationships
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw that was awesome :) How about creating the last mentioned baby?
STLFAN chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Absolutely loved this piece. Thank you for sharing. :)
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I think you pegged how the team sees Abby - great story!
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh my goodness I just found this story I love it couldn't you add just a little more Gibbs/Abby :) That was so sweet him telling her to pack her pj's...

Maybe a few months down the road Maybe turned into baby..
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
You truly have a gift in expressing Abby well. I love this story so its been added to my favorites as well as you as my favorite author. You are one of the few who knows how to write NCIS Abby fics well so I'm hooked! :)
Fictional Reality chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Oh my goodness! IT almost made me cry, a near impossible feat! I loved it to pieces, especially the way you looked at Abby's character and how she is different from others in her work place. Great read.
sassy-minion chapter 1 . 10/7/2006

Your story just rocked... you capture Abbs so well! Honestly... you need to write more... more... MORE! Lol. Sorry so hyper! But yea... get crackin', 'cos I LOVE your stuff! ;-D
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
loved the set up on this story.. was a bit let down on the ending... the ending (not that the team would rally around Abby.. but the way it was done) seemed very OOC.
Princess-Rachy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I'd say you have too! Good job! Poor Abby, she duznt deserve that... i do like that the snooty-mc-snooty-pants women like McGee tho - he's too gorjus for them. He's mine! Anyways... good story! Lol.
artificiallysweet chapter 1 . 10/7/2006

That was way cool. I love the whole abby-centric thing you've got going on.

She's my all time fave character, i think you captured her so well.

So, kudos, to you.