Reviews for His Way
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 11 . 7/31
I thought that last chapter 1. There were three kids, and 2. Neji already found out about them.
But I still love the story! Write on!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 8 . 7/31
So Ten Ten was voting for SasuHina?
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 6 . 7/31
Was that a dream? And if this story has a lemon, dream or not, in it, why is it rated T?
anonymus chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
you made sasuke like a pervert
HotaruTea chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
LOLOLOL this is funny xD Doesn't even match with the characters. I would guess the author is 12 years old :O
Kagomefan00 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
There was major corniness for this chapter but I absolutely love corniness. Especially with chicken because after all girls like chicken right.
umnia chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
nice
McKayla chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i love the story so far it is awsome
Llane chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
lord. orachimaru spontaneously popping out just to check on sasuke. that has got to be the weirdest mental image i got today.

and funny too.
cakeesuki chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
okay... huh? what the hell happened?... the ending is confusing..
deepxwriterxaboutxeverything chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
ok...this story should be rated M before any 10 year olds read it...seriously do u read rating things? I mean it's good but at least rate it properly
sasodei-iz-awesome chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
Meh... It's all good! This was a good SasuHina "NO Sasuke!" XD Go Hina-chan! WOOT!

Peace, love, and all that shit...

~Sasodeiizawesome~
CandyLove112 chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
like naruto-kun said he got some twice in one night i was LMAO AT IT MY HINATA GOT IT GOOD REAL GOD LOL
TemHina fan chapter 11 . 10/3/2008
i cant belive u, poor hinata but i did like the ending how can u make a to sexual story of sasuke and hinata and ur bearly 13OMG but still storys ok.
LM3795 chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
Good job on this story...it was pretty silly...but I'm naturally a silly person myself, so it mixed very well...heeheehee!