Reviews for Light Beyond the Threshold
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Okay, let me get this straight:

1) You haven't updated ONCE in THREE YEARS

AND

2) This is a Jin/Touya fanfict, but Jin wasn't mentioned ONCE

A.K.A: POST DAMNIT!
nekoluver chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Good start! I hope you decide to continue this and update soon!
Jinnai Yamiyuki chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh wow so good I can't wait tell you continue this story! I love your discriptions.
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Brilliantly written. I must say that this piece was certainly well thought out and I was quite impressed by it. And as a college myself I can say that I too know the burdens of papers and project but I do hope that you will continue this piece soon in future. Thank you for writing such a brilliant gem among the thousands of Jin and Touya fanfictions that are out there!
FloofWolfe chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I love it. It is a very insightful piece about Touya. I think he'll become a little more withdrawn after he meets up with the sect, burying most of his emotion under a layer of ice. Jin would be a bit baffled, and probably end up irritating the ice Master in the beginning, but he's the one Touya would confide with in the end.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Rather interesting and a nice reflection of Touya. Nicely done and rather interesting. I enjoyed reading it.
Koona chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Nani? You must write more! I'm so interested in this I'm going to go nuts if you don't! T_T I already am nuts...Anyway! Please write more! You are a really good writer and I love who you make everything flow. Good work! *gives cookie* you earned it! _
Yay for Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
ZOMG! Yours' is the best I've read! I know you're busy, but PLEASE continue? -Pout-
Pixy'sHallow1029 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow, I like it. I hope you continue. Is Jin coming in soon? Look forward to more!